• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee, anyone??

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
    Years
    I cant start my day without a glass of filter coffee (google if you dont know what that means) and I was wondering if I could find any coffee lovers here on PC as well? :)

So.... you like coffee? Addicted to coffee? Make art out of coffee? Or plainly hate coffee...? :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I love coffee but don't drink it much simply because it affects me in a profound way. My brain is normally constantly moving it seems (part of the reason of short attention span) so when I consume as much caffeine as coffee it makes my brain move 100x faster. Normally at McDonalds on Friday night when we're busy they'll give me some coffee. xp

I've never drank coffee before school, I've always wanted to try it. The first time I ever drank coffee was this year actually. :x

Sirfetch’d

I LOVE COFFEE <3 But only the smell haha! I literally cannot stand to drink the stuff and refuse to do so. However, I do crave caffeine and usually get that through a coke or something :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I drink coffee once every three - four days, but only in the morning. I'm more of a tea person, to be honest. Don't know why, but I just love that stuff. xD"

Sirfetch’d

I drink coffee once every three - four days, but only in the morning. I'm more of a tea person, to be honest. Don't know why, but I just love that stuff. xD"

omg can we be tea buddies? I was just coming back to this thread to edit my post and talk about my tea addiction haha. Amazing stuff!

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
    I normally drink coffee for breakfast with a small danish. I usually add mint or caramel flavoring to it if there is any to spare.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I probably enjoy coffee as much as the next person, but I love it, but I would rather not have to be drinking it all the time seeing that I don't have an actually need for it. But I have to agree with Satoshi on this one, Tea actually does a better job than coffee does in whatever coffee is supposed to do.

But coffee is still good.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I enjoy coffee, but it's not really something I drink everyday. I rarely even drink it in the morning. It's usually something I partake in during the afternoon or evening. XD

Years
    Never liked coffee. I've tried it before just to curb my curiosity and hated the bitter taste. Not a big fan of tea either, so the only beverages I drink are water and vitamin water.

Yukari

I like coffee. I don't drink it daily like my brother though, But I do like it.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
    I enjoy coffee although I don't drink it every day.

A couple times a week, maybe.

I have to be careful to eat enough alongside it though, or else I get all jittery. :P

Years
    I enjoy coffee, as long as it's not black. I don't drink it super often because I don't like to be super caffeinated, but I like having lattes or mochas sometimes. Also Vietnamese iced coffee is absolutely amazing.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I love coffee and usually have a cup every morning. Though I'm sure some would say I'm not a real coffee drinker cause I add lots of sugar and stuff to my coffee. It smells excellent too!

Back