• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee

Do you prefer coffee or espresso?

• Coffee

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Espresso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are disgusting, I drink neither!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was tryyyying to cut down to 1 cup a day (and balancing it in the afternoon with tea) but I'm writing a thesis rn, I'm functioning on caffeine and sheer willpower for a while 🙃

Years
  • Neither usually, unless it has things added to make it taste sweeter! But I do get coffee cravings sometimes. Just usually much more inclined to choose tea or different kinds of lattes instead (like matcha) :'D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Neither usually, unless it has things added to make it taste sweeter! But I do get coffee cravings sometimes. Just usually much more inclined to choose tea or different kinds of lattes instead (like matcha) :'D
    matcha supremacy! i should try to find some good kind to have at home. now i just usually get a matcha latte at my fav coffee shop, or clear matcha tea in places like spas and massage parlours where it fits the vibe. but i love it.

Back