• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Coffeehouse: Chaotic Christmas

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
  • Don't own anything. This is a crossover of sorts, since it depicts many characters trying to get ready for Christmas in a comedic way. Multi-chaptered. Might be rated PG-13.

Without further ado, heeeeeeeeeeeeere's Coffeehouse!

COFFEEHOUSE: CHAOTIC CHRISTMAS
    Chapter 1: SNOWBALL FIGHT!! And A Few Lovely Death Threats

It was an established tradition. Whenever Christmas was just around the corner, chaos would ensue, at first subtly, through the form of burst Christmas lights. Then, drunkards (usually England or Richard) would show up and throw up. After that, Pokemon would start to attack things for fun, usually playfully shocking their Trainers. And straight after that, all-out chaos would unfold.

Today was witness to one such incident.

-------​

"There they are. Building a snow fort." Ash Ketchum pursed his lips in anticipation as he watched the girls make a snow fort, pressing binoculars to his eyes. His Pikachu was mimicking him, except it was warily watching the female Pokemon.

"Well, we're gonna make a better snow fort!" Pearl boasted, gathering snow.

Jimmy Kudo/Conan Edogawa, close by, grinned. "I'm going after Rachel. It's payback time for all those times when she pulled out her karate on either me as Jimmy Kudo or me as Conan Edogawa." He rolled up a few large snowballs.

Brock rolled his eyes, smiling stupidly. "I don't see why we have to waste all our snow on pelting such beautiful girls..."

Ash shot his friend a glare, having removed the binoculars. "If you won't pelt the girls, then help build a fort." He then rolled up a new snowball, giving it to Pikachu, who was still warily watching Dawn's Buneary and Dianne's Pikachu, Lynn.

"Kirsten's mine. I won't let her get away with breaking my arms and legs fifteen times." Harley Hartwell gathered some snow together, forming it into a ball.

"Gimme Amelia Fuller. She owes me some snowballs and the times when she shouldn't've used her mop." Kaito Kennedy of Magic Kaito paused for a bit of thought. "I still wonder, where does she keep that mop?"

"Dunno, Kid," Timmy Turner responded. "Ask Cosmo."

"Probably in a magic ball! Like Ash keeps Pokemon in! What's Pokemon again?" Cosmo stupidly grinned, and found himself on the ground, face covered with snow. "What did I do?"

Ash returned to lookout duty. "Oh my god."

"What? What is it?" Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom and Tucker grabbed both binoculars from Ash and Pikachu. "That is not a fort, that's a town!"

"Step it up!" Ash yelled.

-------​

Dianne busily patted the final snowball on the pile. "There, our defense system, should anybody ever try to penetrate the fortress." She turned back towards her friends, and Pokemon. "Much better than the studios."

May smiled. "I sure agree. Thanks to the W.I.T.C.H. gang, we finished!"

Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin of W.I.T.C.H. smiled in reply.

"Anything else?" Taranee asked, her hand running through her hair in nervousness.

"Let's play! My Pokemon are out!" Dawn suggested, crouching down and petting her chirping Piplup.

"Mine as well, and they're ready to train!" May searched around for her Pokeblock case as her Blaziken rocked Dawn's Cyndaquil back and forth.

"Water Pokemon are neat, don't you think?" Misty watched as her Corsola excitely jumped around, yelling "Corsola la corsola!" every few bounces.

Amelia (Aoko Nakamori) laughed. "Hey, Alicia, thanks for your help!" she told Alicia Scripps (Akako Koizumi).

"Nothing I won't do to enslave all men!"

May gave her a strange look.

PLOP!

"Hey, who did that?" Dianne questioned, hand automatically feeling her head.

"Not me."

"It was the boys!" Rachel yelled from her lookout post.

Sure enough, the girls, Rachel included, were pelted with a storm of snowballs, coming from the boys' side.

"Why, I'll kill Ash!"

"Kaito won't just taste wet mop this time!"

"That's it, no matter how cute he is as Conan, Jimmy's gonna get what's coming to him!"

"I'll give Brock a piece of my mind!" Taranee

"I'll destroy them!" Alicia

"I won't just pull out my aikido this time!"

The girls were furious. And you know what you get when you combine snowball fights with very furious, very angry, very vengeful girls.

---------​

"Oh, man, oh, man! Will you look at that!" Ash rolled around on the snow-covered ground of the boys' fort, laughing.

"Yeah! Did you see their faces? They were mad!" Pearl added, hooting gleefully.

Brock gave Gandhi a strange look. "None of us could see them, Pearl. Not one of us."

Kaito and Harley couldn't talk, as they were clutching their sides and laughing.

Conan was trying very hard to stifle his laughter, although a few snickers did escape his mouth. "I think *hee, hee* that the girls will *hee, hee* take revenge soon."

Ash rolled his eyes, getting back up as Pikachu hopped into its perch on Ash's shoulder. "We'll be fine, Conan."

BOOM! BOOM!

"On second thought, what was that?!" Ash's tone seemed panicked.

"Pika pi! Pikachu pika!" Pikachu suddenly screamed, as a snowmobile appeared, carrying, to the boys' surprise, some very angry girls.

"IT'S PAYBACK TIME!"

"SHOW THEM NO MERCY!"

"I WILL ENSLAVE YOU!"

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!"

"FEEL THE BURN!"

"QUICK, GRAB THE ROPES!"

"ENJOY YOUR LAST MOMENTS OF FREEDOM!"

It took a while before the situation registered itself in the boys' minds.

"Uh-oh," Ash finally managed to utter, before turning around and running.

------​

"Ow, ow, that hurt! Why did you have to tie us up?!" Ash asked Dianne.

"Silence, Ketchum! You're our prisoner!" Dianne cracked her knuckles. "Don't try to escape, because we've recruited more girls to guard you."

Right next to Ash, Conan sarcastically muttered, "Smooth move, Ash, running away."

The boys were currently tied up in a circle, and they were struggling against their bonds.

"You're lucky we let you live after your little stunt," Amelia said, brandishing a newly-cleaned mop.

"Look, uh...we're sorry, we won't do it again." Ash sugarcoated his voice in order to be able to get out of the ropes.

"Nice try." Dianne sat down.

"Darn." Ash swore he saw Dianne's face soften.

"But, hey, you're here. Let's just talk." Yep. It did.

"No death threats this time."

"I promise."

"So, what're you gonna do Saturday?"

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Still don't own anything. Gosh, the disclaimer is bombing on me! But I do own the idea of Coffeehouse and Dianne, he he he...

Chapter 2:
    Decorate The Beach! Oh Dear God, What's THAT?!

With a few exceptions, everyone hated decorating. Who wouldn't, if all you got through your hard work were blown fuses, burst lights, and Pokemon chasing after you for accidentally giving them French fries instead of Pokemon food? Not even some of the risk-takers would dare touch the Christmas lights. They all much preferred gorging on food.

This is one example...
    --​

Dianne's right eye twitched as she, Green, Yellow and Platinum struggled to hold the VERY long string of Christmas lights. "Remind me again," she snarled, "as to why Kaito was able to rope us into this...thing."

"He threatened to take our Pokemon and use them in his heists," Platinum stated quite robotically, although there was a hint of strain in her voice.

"Green, why didn't you get him to...you know...NOT decorate with us?!" Yellow furiously asked, trying very hard to string up the lights.

"The guy is slippery. Even more slippery than me. There's a reason as to why he is a phantom thief, internationally wanted. EVERYWHERE," Green icily replied.

Platinum sighed. "The ladders over here are long enough. Why don't we use them?"

"Because the lights will blow if we drop them suddenly." Dianne's face lit up. "Of course! Everyone, lower the lights slowly. No distractions."

Slowly, the four girls carefully put down the lights, then ran towards the ladders.

"Dibs on the blue one!" Dianne

"I call the shiny one!" Green

"No matter what, the yellow one's mine!" Yellow (duh)

"Guess I'll go with the weirdly colored one..." Platinum

A few minutes later, Dianne, Yellow, Green and Platinum stood back to observe their "artwork".

"Screw decorating, go to the Coffeehouse Christmas Costume Party! 4:30 pm, Saturday. Bring your best costumes," Ash, from afar, read. "Man, the girls must be really sick of decorating."

"I hear you. These trees are hard to hang Christmas lights on! Hand me the screwdriver, will you?" Ash looked up and saw Diamond swaying dangerously from the top of the tree.
    --​

"Stupid little Kaito! Dragging me and Rachel into this decorating mess...I swear, I'll get that Attitudinator or something and use it on him." Jimmy Kudo/Conan Edogawa stared at the bare Christmas tree.

Rachel's eye twitched. "He's pushing me over the edge. I can't believe your friend's nerve, Jimmy!"

"He's the Phantom Thief Kid. He has a tendency to try pushing me as well."

"Well...how hard can it be? Stringing up lights, I mean. Hahaha." Rachel's tone had strain on it, however.

"Yeah..."

PZZZZZT!

A light blew out.

"We haven't even started yet..." Jimmy's jaw hit the floor.

"Where are the soccer balls?"
    --
    A DAY LATER​

"Kaito, what happened?! Your legs!"

"Blame Kudo and his girlfriend. God, just because I made them decorate the Christmas tree..."

"Well, here come more people who wanna kill you."

"Where's the nearest exit?"​

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Me still no own anything.

Chapter 3:
    Tree Search! Torture for Emerald
    If there was one aspect of Christmas preparations that everyone liked, it was the search for the perfect CHRISTMAS TREE. It had little contributions to it by each person, and it was neither too tall or too short. It was large enough to be seen from a mile away, yet small enough for Conan and Emerald (without the gadgets) to reach.

One thing. It was hard to find.
    --​

"Well, here we are." Tommy craned his head to look at the back, where Dianne, Ash and Emerald were squirming uneasily.

"Thanks, Tommy, for giving us a ride!" Dianne told him, getting off.

Tommy chuckled. "Sure."
    --​

Just as soon as Tommy drove away, Dianne's smile turned into a scowl upon seeing the multitude of trees.

"Do we have to?" she snarled, baring her rotten teeth.

Ash sighed, pulling his hat low. "Yeah, we have to. Stupid Emerald."

"Hey!" Emerald cried out, indignant. He was about to add something else when Dianne and Ash shot him dagger-like glares.

"Well, we're stuck with looking for it." Dianne stuck a plastic smile upon her face. "Let's make the best of it!" The plastic smile slowly turned into one very creepy, very evil smile she reserved for torture.

Ash slowly inched away from the torturer and the torturee.
    --​

"THE FIRST THING OF CHRISTMAS THAT'S SUCH A PAIN TO ME IS FINDING A CHRISTMAS TREE!!"

"SHUT IT! SHUT IT SHUT IT SHUT IT SHUT IT!!!"

Ash, currently wearing earmuffs, strolled through the parking lot, unaffected by Dianne's horrible singing.

Emerald, however, was not wearing earmuffs and thus, his eardrums were starting to explode.

"Give me the earmuffs, Ash, please!" he pleaded with the whistling Trainer.

No response.

"THE SECOND THING OF CHRISTMAS THAT'S SUCH A PAIN TO ME: RIGGING UP THE LIGHTS AND FINDING A CHRISTMAS TREE!!"

"SHUT IT!!!!" Emerald wailed.

Dianne grinned, and sang some more.

"THE THIRD THING OF CHRISTMAS THAT'S SUCH A PAIN TO ME: HANGOVERS, RIGGING UP THE LIGHTS AND FINDING A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!"

Ash just ignored his girlfriend and the small kid with croissant-shaped hair. Until he stumbled upon THE TREE.

"Hey, you guys!"

"THE FOURTH THING OF CHRISTMAS THAT'S SUCH A PAIN TO ME: WRITING CHRISTMAS CARDS, HANGOVERs, RIGGING UP THE LIGHTS AND FINDING A CHRISTMAS TREE!! What is it, Ash? Can't you see I'm torturing Emerald for volunteering us?"

"Can't hear you," Ash replied, pointing to his earmuffs.

"My ears..." Emerald moaned.

"Wait a minute. I see it! I see it!" Dianne started jumping up and down in joy.

THE TREE came to Coffeehouse a few minutes later. And it seemed like heaven on Earth for at least a few moments.​

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I would like to say that it is hardly a chapter.

Take out all the dialogue and you have:

If there was one aspect of Christmas preparations that everyone liked, it was the search for the perfect CHRISTMAS TREE. It had little contributions to it by each person, and it was neither too tall or too short. It was large enough to be seen from a mile away, yet small enough for Conan and Emerald (without the gadgets) to reach.

One thing. It was hard to find.
    --​
    Tommy craned his head to look at the back, where Dianne, Ash and Emerald were squirming uneasily.

Tommy chuckled.
    --​
    Just as soon as Tommy drove away, Dianne's smile turned into a scowl upon seeing the multitude of trees.

Ash sighed, pulling his hat low.

He was about to add something else when Dianne and Ash shot him dagger-like glares.

Dianne stuck a plastic smile upon her face. The plastic smile slowly turned into one very creepy, very evil smile she reserved for torture.

Ash slowly inched away from the torturer and the torturee.
    --​

Ash, currently wearing earmuffs, strolled through the parking lot, unaffected by Dianne's horrible singing.

Emerald, however, was not wearing earmuffs and thus, his eardrums were starting to explode.

No response.

Dianne grinned, and sang some more.

Ash just ignored his girlfriend and the small kid with croissant-shaped hair. Until he stumbled upon THE TREE.

pointing to his earmuffs.

Dianne started jumping up and down in joy.

THE TREE came to Coffeehouse a few minutes later. And it seemed like heaven on Earth for at least a few moments.​
    That's around 250 words. That isn't really much.

Also, why did you capitalize every letter in every instance of "Christmas Tree?" You typically don't do that.

Back