• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cold on the cob

Years
  • They're called icy poles/icypoles here. It might sound a bit like a frozen penis but everything else sounds weird to me now. Speaking of frozen genitals, my family have never really used anything particularly odd for anything, but this old guy some friends and I ended up talking to at the beach one time referred to "frozen floaties" which has practically turned into a meme with some of us.

Years
  • When we lived in Japan, there were these giant bugs that'd occasionally come in our house. They were... kind of like giant crickets, if I had to guess? They didn't seem to sting or anything, just hop around.

Our family called them assassin bugs because we had no idea what they were and they scared the living hell out of all of us. I've looked up actual assassin bugs since then and they're not what we saw.

Other than that, I've got nothing for this thread.
    Besides learning what cold on the cob is. Popsicles 4 life.

Back