• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cold, Warm, or Hot Showers?

Cold, Warm, or Hot? [Multiple Choice]

• Cold (65° - 69°)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Warm (70° - 75°)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Hot (76° and up)

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I adjust constantly while showering. Usually mild warmth, but might switch towards hot momentarily before deciding I want it cool again.

Years
    Typically I'm a hot shower person, I always feel fresher and it seems to be more smoothing for muscles etc.

I'm not a total freak, though, I do tone it down to warm on hot summer days - dare I say, even a cold shower on an extremely hot day!

Years
    I'm only familiar with Celsius and those temperatures would all severely burn me... not that my shower would even be able to go that high rofl.
    I'm assuming those are in the outdated Fahrenheit temperature measurement system, so idk what to vote degree wise.

Generally speaking though:
    -Winter: Warmer than normal shower.
    -Summer: Colder than normal shower.
    -Rest of the year: normal temperature... which is like around 30 degrees Celsius for me.

Last edited:
    Years
    i'm gonna be honest i've never actually measured the water temp when i take a shower but i typically run it in the hot range (where the dial is like 135° away from off)

Years
    Hot. I like to practice burning in the pits of hell.

But really, I just feel much better in a hot shower.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Hot, but I think I need to stop and switch to warm bc I seem to get heart palpitations if I'm standing in the hot shower too long. Is that a normal reaction?

It happens only occasionally.

Ti-65 Fukunotsuki

Bug Collector
    Years
    I'm use to bathing in cold water as growing up, I didn't have a proper shower before and had to resort to the river. Ever since then that's my go to preferance.

I'm a bit sluggish when waking up so to focus I shower in the literal cold. Not exactly sure what the temperature is, but it's like going to the beach at night. I only use a hot bath during the weekends.

Back