• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collaboration games

razzbat

dancer
Years
  • There have been many collaboration and 'dream' games over the years, particularly ones from capcom where they have announced 3 games this year (mvc3, sf x tekken, and professor layton vs phoenix wright). So i was wondering what peoples thoughts were on these sort of games. Any particular collaboration that you would like to see? (Please dont be ridiculous and say every game company in one game)

After all of Capcoms vs games, I have always wanted to see a shonen jump vs capcom game. For those that don't know jump is a japanese manga company that has published many famous mainstream manga such as dragon ball, naruto, bleach and one piece.
    as capcom have made the games with the supposed greatest comic company and anime company, how about a manga company? it would be pretty awesome to see goku's kamehameha against ryu's hadouken. one piece gets pretty over the top with all its craziness which would be perfect in the vs series.

so yeh that is a collaboration game that i would like to see. XD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts >< The World Ends With You.

2 x Angsty-ish hero with hair of a spiky kind.
    2 x The Chick (with chicky hair)
    2 x All-powerful Awesome with saggy hair.

= 2 x reused ideas!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Pokémon vs. Final Fantasy

Pokémon fighting FF characters, ftw! :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd still like to see Mushroom Kingdom Hearts come out. D:

Marvel X Metal Gear, starring Deadpool and Psycho Mantis.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Touhou and BlazBlue Pokemon Etrian Odyssey Team Fortress Morrowind.

Explore Gensokyo as the Nevarine?

Yes, please.

Yukari ****n would be epic.

((All the crossed out titles are ones that have already happened. Rabid fans FTW))

EDIT: Why is... You know, there was a guy called Mehrunes ****n...

Is that a bad word?

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Some realistic ones I'd like to see.
    Nintendo vs Capcom (MvC3/TvC Style)
    Capcom vs Nintendo (Smash Bros. Style)
    Square-Enix vs Capcom (MvC3/TvC Style)
    MegaMan X/Metroid
    Mario x Sonic (an actual Adventure/Platformer, made by Nintendo, since I want to see what they can do with the Hedgehog)

I'd also like to see certain companies takes on other companies properties.
    Sonic the Hedgehog by Nintendo
    Legend of Zelda RPG by Square-Enix

Then some characters I'd like to see as guests in future games.
    MegaMan in Super Smash Bros. 4 (with Sonic returning)
    Link or Dante (Devil May Cry) in a future Soul Calibur
    Sora (Kingdom Hearts) in Dissidia 3

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • These games would probably have to have similar game play. KH and TWEWY are too different in terms of game play for it to work unless you don't get to use Neku or he only gets like 4 pins.

King of Fighters vs Dead or Alive would be a pretty nice game.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Samurai Spirits/Shodown vs. SoulCalibur

I also want actual Namco vs. Capcom fighting games. I'm interested in what Street Fighter x Tekken/Tekken x Street Fighter have to bring, especially if they're not just Street Fighter IV and Tekken 6 with the other game's characters in it (especially since I loathed Tekken 6 >.<), but I want just straight-up Namco and Capcom craziness. I've longed to have Pac-Man in a proper fighting game forever.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • Some realistic ones I'd like to see.
    Square-Enix vs Capcom (MvC3/TvC Style)
    yeh i always thought about that. I think it would work better in the ssb style though as i cant imagine many nintendo characters with huge movesets. i also think that square is better off doing something with nintendo, just because of the overall style of it. idk maybe its just a personal thing.
    MegaMan X/Metroid
    thats an interesting one. although they are both sci-fi set, they have completely differant settings, megaman having a bright energetic kind of world while metroid is more dark and empty. though it would be cool to play as samus in a megaman game.
    Then some characters I'd like to see as guests in future games.
    and snake, with an old snake skin. XP

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
  • Nintendo (or Capcom) Vs. Konami -- (Either the MvC or SSB style works for this depending on whom the other company is.)

Also this sounds weird given the setting and time period of both games, but Castlevania / Metriod. We already got Metriodvania as a sort of Sub-type genre, but there needs to be a true "Metriodvania" made out there.

It would be interesting to see Nintendo and Square collaborate on another RPG game as well, either the mushroom kingdom hearts as already mentioned, something among the lines of SMRPG again, or maybe even something entirely different coming from the two.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Some realistic ones I'd like to see.
    ARE YOU LISTENING, CAPCOM? I'd buy the heck out of this.
    Now, they'd have to choose between Megamen. Assuming timeline pseudo-consistency and protagonist characters, I'm thinking Vent/Aile with Model ZX. Ashe/Grey and Model A are an option, but barring form changes they don't have a whole lot of variety in attacks.
    For the sake of my own personal fanboyism, either Geo/Mega from Star Force, or maybe Zero, and a clone character in the form of Omega.
    Sora (Kingdom Hearts) in Dissidia 3
    Almost a must. He's not there yet, but Cloud's KH outfit is in 012, so...

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Almost a must. He's not there yet, but Cloud's KH outfit is in 012, so...

I actually would rather them have made Dissidia a brand on its own, and instead of an FF sequel (or had another FF game further down the line), they'd make more Dissidia with other Squenix properties - Kingdom Hearts, Chrono, Dragon Quest, and so forth.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    anything involving Kingdom Hearts

NO.
    Anyway...
    I've always dreamed of Nintendo VS Capcom, or SEGA VS Capcom.
    But in SSB4, WE NEED NEKU SAKURABA DX

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • I actually would rather them have made Dissidia a brand on its own, and instead of an FF sequel (or had another FF game further down the line), they'd make more Dissidia with other Squenix properties - Kingdom Hearts, Chrono, Dragon Quest, and so forth.
    hmm that could work. also i heard that before the announcement of 012 they were thinking about putting sora into a sequel, so we may end up seeing him in 012.
    It would be interesting to see Nintendo and Square collaborate on another RPG game as well, either the mushroom kingdom hearts as already mentioned, something among the lines of SMRPG again, or maybe even something entirely different coming from the two.
    well they did make itadaki street featuring mario characters in it for the ds, though it never made it outside of japan. i think square also made mario 3 on 3 hoops for the ds, i think it had some ff characters.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Command and Conquer (Tiberium timeline) and Borderbreak (Japanese arcade game.)

They both involve resources that trigger a war and are also lethal to humans.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I think that just about covers it. o3o

Back