• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collectables...

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    WARNING! The Thread is Dead, Please do not post. WARNING!

What do you collect? Share with everyone what you used to collect and collect these days.

I used to collect:
    -Bottle caps.
    -Rocks.
    -Ikea Pencils.

I collect:
    -Crystals.
    -Coins. (Ones with different pictures then the normall ones on them)
    -Yu-gi-oh merchandise.
    -Pokemon merchandise.
    -Bakugan.

Also feel free to post pictures of your collections if you want.

So what do you collect? Share with us now ;)

WARNING! The Thread is Dead, Please do not post. WARNING!

Last edited:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I collect something a bit common... TCG (In particular Pokemon.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I collect:
    Pokemon Cards
    General Pokemon Merchandise
    Post Cards
    Coins
    Patches
    Shirts
    Pins
    Electronics, especially Vintage Electronics
    Hot Wheels Cars
    Books
    Chess Sets
    Various Board Games

I used to collect:
    Pogs - My brother ruined my set :P
    Fisher Price Flip Track - Collected all except one set made when I was little, basically finished collection. Still have it in my attic :P.
    McDonalds "set" toys - Sets Discontinued and/orCollections Completed. Most sets items like these are no longer made.
    Glass Bottles - My source of the bottles is gone.
    Rocks - Still Collect occasionally, main source no longer exists.
    Pennants - Very few places I've been to sell them anymore.

Heh, there are probably more things that I've forgotten.

As you can see...I'm a major collector :P

~Mooshykris

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    Art Deco posters (wether they be the real deal or replicas) such as these ones:

Collectables...

Collectables...

As well as Mesoamerican folk art

Years
    I collect flags. Anything that is from a foreign country. But mainly flags. Some currency. :3~

(I may not have started this collection because of my lack of mullah.) :[

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I don't really collect anything actively anymore. I have a lot of foreign money, of course I used to collect Pokemon cards when I was younger, and I collected the 50 state quarters, although I don't think I have all of them yet, I'll have to go check.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I don't collect anything, but my dad collects packs of matches from all the places his naval ships have been. A lot of them are in different languages while some of them have pretty ornate covers and scented matches. It's really neat. One of them when you open it has a WANTED sign for Osama Bin Laden in Arabic.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I used to collect coins, but I got bored. =[

I used to collect Pokemon cards, but they were expensive. =[[

I now collect pins, like ones from Disneyland, Hard Rock Cafes, sport events, etc. It's pretty fun, although I really need a new sash now since my first one just filled up.

Years
    Why, Pocket Monsters, of course. :)

I haven't had a real collection in a very long time now--going on years, I think. I used to have a rock collection, but I'd get bored of the rocks I had and start a new one every time I went to the beach. I think I had the mind to start a coin collection at one point, too, but that idea never really flew.

Apart from those two things, I also collected Lego bricks (if you could even call it a collection). That was a very long time ago, though. I don't even think I have any of it left. :(

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I used to collect rocks from down by the river at the caravan site, but I don't go there often enough anymore, and when I do go down there, I'm down the dell, then down to the springs to swim. Ish lovley ;P Then I come back, dry of properly, and play video games. I don't have time to collect rocks.

I also used to collect TCG, like Pokemon, I stopped when my sister hid all my cards, carried on when I found half of them, then realised I had no more money, and stopped again. I can't find the other half with all my Charizards, and Blastoises, and Venosaurs, and all that jazz.

I collected feathers, I got all the ones I can get in my area, and slightly beyond, all but a swan feather, none of them seem to fall off, and like hell am I gonna jump forward and pull out a lose one, the wonderful animal would rip me in two!

I collected toys out of cereal boxes, random collections. Lost half of them.

I collected so much crap xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I like collecting in general. If I had the money, I would so buy all the Zelda crap I can. And if I see a Nightwish CD, even though I have downloaded all their stuff, I would buy. If I had the money.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i used to collect pokemon cards when i was younger (now there sitting in the basement somewhere) ....

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I used to collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

I currently collect postcards of any place I visit and games.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I don't collect anything... but I used to collect awesome looking rocks and beer bottle caps. Oh... and I used to collect Ikea pencils too.

Yeah.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Coins: Especially quarters of different states and I have 44/50. So close..
    Pokemon cards: I have every card from the Base/Jungle/Fossil/Team Rocket set but I stopped when Johto rolled out.
    Stuffed animals: I have a LOT and they're either from the Beanie Baby collection or just random ones.
    Pencils: I save the fancy ones and never sharpen/use them.
    Jewelry: I always love buying new jewelry and I have 4 boxes of them.
    Flowers: I used to grow a lot of flowers until I became too busy and they all died... >w<;;
    Homework: Oh dear, I think I've saved everything since Kindergarten.. XD

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    What do you collect? Share with everyone what you used to collect and collect these days.

I used to collect:
    -Bottle caps
    -Rocks

I collect:
    -Crystals
    -Coins (Ones with different pictures then the normall ones on them)

So what do you collect? Share with us now ;)

Minerals.
    Metal scrap.
    Souls of the innocent.
    OMG! I collect crystals/minerals too!
    In other news, I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Back