• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collection of sprites

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    Here are some of my recoulers and two Oddish based entirely new pokemon!

Edit: my avatar is another one i made :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    Thanks

Thanks for the comment. i think i got the hair on the second oddish like thing a bit off centre though

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2020
    yeah also the outline of darkrai is a bit pixely and there are chunks missing from it

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • all of the sprites (except the 2nd oddish) is awkward...
    some outlines are missing and your color combinations are not so great

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    The missing outlines... well lets just say darkrai has no actual outline on part of it coz its couler is black.

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • maybe actually adding outlines to that darkrai recolor maybe the best thing to do to fix that sprite

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I like evee, and regigigas, but i don't like the colour of darkray....
    It looks to bad :s or "rare"

OverlordMia

I'm absolutely CRAZY about it!
    Years
  • I like the ideas, just, not really the color (except the Blue Groudon). The yellow seems a bit too bright. And the lines need to be fixed a bit. Can still see the red on the Groudon.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    You've got the concept down, but the colors are awful. Use lighter or more neutral colors when recoloring sprites. These colors are incredibly bright and they hurt the eyes.

nice sprites, i think they are really good
    This is an example of bad "advice".

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • honestly, these are not that good...regigigas is alright largely based on the nice job you did shading, but besides that, darkrai is terrible, missing outlines in places, and just the yellow is blah! eevee is a wee bit better, but is still not that great, it has bad shading, and it is inconsistant with coloration...like the red in the tanish part...
    oddish edits arent overly amazing either, the leafless one is something i could do in honestly five seconds... and the other one just looks bad with the whispy thing on its head.

i hope you dont feel like im chewing ya out, but i know you have the potential to better than this, as shown is regi! I'll come back to see what ya post...till then,

(Keep Spriting!>
    Keep_Spriting_Gyarados.png

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • the shading on whismurs left hand does not make much sense... but besides that, you did a nice job...except what is the orange on his ear? it ruins the sprite...

Back