• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collesseum -> Fire Red -> Diamond??

Milotic_King

Beauty redefined
    Years
    I'm not sure if this is in the right place [don't hurt me if it isn't >_<]

But I was just wandering if I can get my Pokemon from Collesseum, to Fire Red, to Pokemon Diamond. The furthest I've gotten is trying to get Pokemon from Collesseum to Fire Red. Everytime I try this though, it says the trading system in Fire Red is undergoing maitenence[sp?]

I've beaten the second gym leader in Fire Red, so I don't see how there could be a problem. The only thing I could think of is that Collesseum isn't compatible with Fire Red. I don't see how this could happen though, Fire Red and Collesseum have the same Pokemon available, the same moves, the same TMs [as far as I know]

If this doesn't work then uhh...yeah.

If this is in the wrong place, please move it.

Thankx to whoever helps. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    I think you can only connect to R&S on colosseum but if you do the minithing, so you can trade with them, put them on r&s then to fire red then pal park them

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I think you may get more erplies in Pokémon General.

*moves*

I think you need to get the Ruby and Sapphire plates on the Sevii Islands after defeating the Elite Four before you can trade with Colloseum. Don't take my word for it though, as I've never tried it myself.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    You have to beat colosseum first to trade Pokemon to FireRed. And I thiiink you may need to get the Ruby and Sapphire plates - cuz you need them to trade to Ruby and Sapphire on FireRed. Soo, I spose you'll have to wait till you beat the Elite Four =/

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    OK, first off you need to beat Firered and get the Ruby and Sapphire plates from the Sevii Islands. After you've done that, I think you have to beat the final boss on Colosseum, although I could be wrong. If you can't trade with Colosseum right now at the story line, then beat it and try then, it should work (it did for me). After that trade with Firered, then migrate to Diamond/Pearl.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    For firered it depends on wut you are trading from coluseum to it and in firered you must beat the game and have the nation poke'dex. ;]

Back