• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collosal Trade Center come one come all

How did you like my Collosal Trade Center?

• Awesome

Votes: 38 50.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
could you clone me 5 deoxys?

could you please clone my deoxys for me five tomes please? its shiny, space c

Last edited:

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
First of all, the suicune is NFT, and I do really mean it. But for the other two, may I have:

PCNY Shuppet
PCNY Duskull

If not, its okay, I'll see if I can find another two.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
First of all, the suicune is NFT, and I do really mean it. But for the other two, may I have:

PCNY Shuppet
PCNY Duskull

If not, its okay, I'll see if I can find another two.

Why isn't it FOR TRADE? I need the whole set or it's totally useless...

No to PCNY, I don't want to trade if I cannot get the 3 as a set.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Why isn't it FOR TRADE? I need the whole set or it's totally useless...

No to PCNY, I don't want to trade if I cannot get the 3 as a set.

Because I got it from my cousin who went to the event and said not to trade it. I respect relatives and requests.

I do have another 10 JAHRE German Suicune in-stock that I recently received, UT and checked, and I will trade that if you will accept it.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
Because I got it from my cousin who went to the event and said not to trade it. I respect relatives and requests.

I do have another 10 JAHRE German Suicune in-stock that I recently received, UT and checked, and I will trade that if you will accept it.

"A relative"? Really? Excuse me if I do not believe you :(

What is the nature? And date? I received one that was hacked, I want to make sure yours is perfect.

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
"A relative"? Really? Excuse me if I do not believe you :(

What is the nature? And date? I received one that was hacked, I want to make sure yours is perfect.

Its true that I got it from a relative, but did you mean the date/nature of the first or the second one.

I checked both with hex, and all of the hex strings of both are legitimate. Their IVs are private to discourage hacks.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
Its true that I got it from a relative, but did you mean the date/nature of the first or the second one.

I checked both with hex, and all of the hex strings of both are legitimate. Their IVs are private to discourage hacks.

I meant the one that you are willing to trade.

Hex, IV's, that doesn't matter too much, I check them after the trades anyway.

Years
Sure, if you can tell me the date/nature of these Pokemon, I'll trade you for them:

Pokapark Mew 60510-
Pokepark Meowth
RED Hakase Metagross

Okay, let me just check your thread. Sorry about the mixup, yeah, yoshi was right, those events are cloned. Sorry for not noticing.

Okay, just let me check your thread. Sorry about the mixup with the PokePark, I'll fix that soon. Thank you for catching that error :)

Okay, just let me check your thread.

meowth-naughty-checked by agiledog-jan 15
pokepark mew-timid,oct 22,2006-checked too
red hakase meta-feb.13/feb.10-often dozen off/sturdy body

Back