• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colloseum 493!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Well me and some friends came up with an idea and it came together quite quick and ended up as Colloseum 493. I'll explain what it's about, this is the introduction from the forum itself so some stuff may seem out of place being on another forum:

Colloseum 493 is a unique forum in which Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Battle Revolution are the main focus. There are other forums to post in so it's not all about pokemon because to be frank, that would be a bit cliché. Anyway, I'll get to the main point of Colloseum 493 which is in the name itself. 493, some will think what the hell am I on about and most will notice that's how many pokemon there are in total. Well done to those who were thinking the latter, I'll go into detail as so far it's still not been explained. Colloseum 493's main focus is to get players all over the world battling and trading together and having fun using some of the lesser known and 'Under Used' pokemon. This still may not make sense so I'll enlighten those who don't yet understand. I'll refer to Colloseum as C493 a lot from here on out so if you're confused what it means then you haven't read this. C493 is goint to encourage players to use a more variable mix of pokemon, such as using one or two 'Over Used' pokemon, one or two 'Borderline' and two or three 'Under Used' pokemon in their team. This will make battles more fun for everyone as there won't be the pressure of having to use a whole OU team in battle as others won't be using so many of them themselves. C493 is so far the only forum that has used this idea and done something with it, users joining at the start will have to bear with us for a week or two while members populate and we get a community flowing because as everyone knows a good forum needs good members and of course we won't have 10000 + members like SerebiiForums etc because we've just started off. Anyways that's all for now, a BIG thanks to all those who are supporting C493 and those joining.

Well that's all, if this interests anyone at all then please feel free to join.

I don't have enough posts to post a url in a thread, kind of stupid as I've made a fair few posts in the battle/trade threads.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    First of all, you need at least 15 posts to showcase your websites.

Secondly, linking to other forums is not allowed here. Please read the rules.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back