• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color flux

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • ITT: Magic wand time.
    You have a magic wand. One charge.

It can swap two colors in the world--all things of those colors will appear to be the opposite (but still function the same). Permanently.

What do?

I'd swap green and blue. Green ocean. Blue trees.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I would switch red and blue, just to see how thrown off people are. Especially in color-based shower knobs and such. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    GREEN AND PINK.

Girls would be dressed in green so that the colour differences as a kid aren't that different, aka, less separation between boys and girls or something like that, and pink would totally be the in-colour since all the trees and such would be pink. Though based on that you'd assume green would be the girlier colour, so idk, it works somewhat...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I honestly wouldn't want to change a thing. I'm used to the colors right now, and they make sense, if anything would change, I'd probably freak out. :x

Years
  • *swish*

Brown is now purple. I have purple hair and eyes and the icky dry fields have a nice lavender color. Eggplants look brown but that's not really a loss.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Vario!

There, I just switched blue and red. Now our sun is blue and the oceans red. Strawberries and blueberries just switched color, but that's not so bad, is it?

By the time we're done with this thread, our world of colors as we know it will be quite...different.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Red and Blue, would be a fun way to mess with people's minds. Red water, blue blood etc. Mario would never look the same xD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'd like to change the color of the ocean white, and the clouds'll be blue just like the sky. :D

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Blue and White. White water and sky, blue clouds. That would be pretty weird. lol

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Oh my god have you considered swapping black & white? I know they're not colors, but everything we see would be inverted since shadows themselves are black x_x That'd affect all colors!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Blue and green, simply because it would screw up those tests people give to determine sanity (What colour is the sky? What colour is grass?) for at least a few seconds.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Obviously Blue with a light orange. The sky would be a marvolous orange along with water. It would be quite beautiful.

TheEvilDookie

I'm just a teddy bear
    Years
  • Oh wow, now this is good question haha. I'd switch around red and green. I kinda like the amber aura of red trees, and to see some deep red blooming in the spring would look beautiful in my eyes. Although red grass would look strange...

Back