• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    all regis, including Gigas, for ur Space C Deoxys - Lv. 70?

what do u want for Aura Mew?

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    @xtreme - Here goes:
    Floatzel - PALCITY Mew
    Manaphy - PALCITY Manaphy
    Chikorita - Tanbata Jirachi 40707
    Piplup - Tanbata Jirachi 50707
    Poliwrath - Tanbata Jirachi 60707
    Torterra - MYSTRY Mew
    Saikyou Electivire - Doel Deoxys
    Saikyou Milotic - Festa Electabuzz
    10 ANIV Raikou - PBR Pikachu
    10 ANIV Tyranitar - shiny Milotic
    10 ANIV Latios - 10 ANIV Ho-Oh (do you have ANIV or ANNIV?)
    B-Day Charmander - 10 ANIV Lugia (do you have ANIV or ANNIV?)

(paired the Pokemon for my own benefit, don't worry about them)

Let me know if you want to change any of the requested Pokemon. Like I said, don't worry about the pairs.

@Chickie - Yup, that's correct. ^^
    @SHP - Sounds fine for the Deoxys. What are you willing to trade for the Mew?

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    okay i'll let i know when im ready.

as for mew how does an UT Modest Giratina sound?

btw what are the natures on the Pokemon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    lv 47 with like 1 pokemon killed, you can use a friendly berry though to get rid of evs

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Oh I forgot color me evil I know you want the mudkip, but I only want those three and the mudkip isn't enough. So I don't know if I can give you it unless I got one of those.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    What do you want for the Mudkip? I really truly need it for my friend's Christmas present. I can give you any of the Pokes up for trade for it. Of course you'll get the 3 shinies you asked for.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    I only want the floatzel, torterra, or poliwrath. You are going to have to decide if you want to give me one of those for the mudkip.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
    I can get plusle and Minun for you if you want thats the normal ones and they will be UT if you can wait a day or two b/c Id need to migrate and cant till 7:24 tomorroe night.....Both for a C space deoxys and being as it would be wensday and last day of school is tomorrow just tell me a time ima have my moms car so therefor im available at almost any time but both for space c deoxys as in space c and a magikarp or any other un needed poke if thats ok? I <3 doing business with you

ALSO FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED HER FC VIEW HER PROFILE ITS ON A TRAINERCARD IN HER PROFILE ^.^

Back