• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

Silver Fang

Shiny Pokemon Co-Ordinator
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MN
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    @Tsuki - Um, no thanks.
    @Lucario - I can trade tonight.
    @Pikachu - You have to be able to take the file of the Pokemon to check it in Pokesav.
    @Jack - Well I trust Secure. When can you trade?
    @Chu - I have all of those. : \
    @Silver - What did you want again?
    @XD - I don't remember. o_o
    @Dazed - Other legit PCJAP.

- 10 ANIV Pikachu (*****) - 9/29/07 - OT 10 ANIV - ID 06808 - Rash - UT - NEW!

- PC Tokyo Birthday Charmander ヒトカゲ (with Lucky Egg) (****) - 8/11/08 - OT PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー - ID 07208 - Naive - UT

\WORLD08 - ID 08178 - Adamant - Strongly defiant - UT

- BABA Flygon フライゴン (with Yache Berry) (**) - 7/4/08 - OT BABA ばば - ID 07018 - Naive - UT

NPOWER PIKACHU - COMPLETE (100% LEGIT):
    - Pikachu (with Light Ball) (*****) - 9/13/08 - Quiet - UT

PCNY (100% LEGIT):
    - PCNYa Pikachu (*****) - **I DON'T POST INFO TO STOP HACKERS** - T - NEW! ULTRA RARE ONLY FOR EXCEPTIONALLY OUTSTANDING OFFERS, WILL NOT TRADE EASILY
    Y FOR OUTSTANDING OFFERS![/color][/b]

what would you like for these

check out my thread for options

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=155437

Years
    It was any of these.
    Blissey, Aggron, Rhyperior, Slaking, Gyarados, Wailord, Azumarril, Charizard, Aerodactyl, Probopass, Altaria, Absol, Bastiodon, Camerupt, Clefable, Unown, Steelix, Vaporeon, Crobat, Walrein, Salamence(DD and Specs), Swampert, Typhlosion and Rampardos.

Years
    would you be willing to trade your Piplup - Lv. 1 - Mild (*) - OT CAMERON - ID 36293 - UT?
    I dont have tons of shinies the only shiny pokemon I have is a Dialga (nicknamed Chrono)
    I also have all of the legendary birds and other various things
    I also have a complete list of pokemon I'm offering in my trade thread in sig...

Raichu88

*Rai Rai*
    Years
    hi im very interested in your jeremy ekans and your jeremy machamp and pcnya pikachu :)
    i have mizunotamy manaphy stamp pichu with teteer dance nok rayquaza nok manaphy jirachi wishing star movie mew interested in any :)

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    fffffffff

@Pikachu - Sorry, don't need anything else.
    @Lucario - You aren't online. xD
    @reac - No thanks.
    @Silver - Sorry, nothing I see in your thread.
    @XD - I have none of those. : \
    @Goketsu - I don't really care, you can have it for free.
    @Raichu - Right, no NOKs here. And none of those measure up to the rarity of those 3, sorry.
    @luver - Wishmaker Jirachi (shiny) for it?
    @Kenshin - PCNYb Duskull ID 00180 checked legit?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    what are the IV's on 10 ANIV Latios (with Soul Dew) - 1/18/07 - OT 10 ANIV - ID 00010 - Modest - UT

and your timid latios in legendaries.

im not interested in events lol.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    Ahh! CME! I wasn't able to trade like I wanted to! Okay, I am going to schedule a time RIGHT NOW. A time that will work for me (and possibly, hopefully, you.)

Here goes: I am able to trade SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2008 at 3:00 PM Pacific Timing.

I wanted to schedule this so that I can work things around. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back