• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's Event Shop!

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    oops sorry I thought you were gonna be busy starting tuesday

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Yo what kinds of things would you want for the shiney raquaza? I have a lot of different pokemon and some with contagious PKRS.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • @Porygon - Can I get both of them for the Egg? The Egg is pretty rare - not a lot of people have it.
    @Dark - I'm not really interested in trading for other shinies so you can just have the Rayquaza.

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
  • So is there anything you'd want for that Shiny Bulbasaur?

And also, you mention in the first post that you're checking if some of your Pokemon were hacked, how are you doing that? It would be useful to know whether my Jirachi and Lugia were. Cheers.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • @pokemaster - Date and nature?
    @Shaterpie - Nope, nothing. I can check events, with means I can't disclose. I can only disclose it's pretty reliable. What events are your Jirachi and Lugia?

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
  • Well the Jirachi looked legit to me, ie. WISHMKR and 20043 I believe were the Trainer and ID. The Lugia I got off someone from another forum, and he claimed to get it off Colosseum or something like that, so that doesn't have a listed event..

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
  • Hey, not sure if this is the right color me evil, but someone called Ninshark is trying to trade with you two PC Japans for the bryant parks that I want from you. He got them from me and they came from the secure file forums. I would hope they would be legit. Do you have a way of checking them? Cuz I have a whole bunch of new ones needing checking that yankees is not looking at for me.

Edit: Sorry it is Ninshark's partner trying to trade with you thru pm's

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Okay, I was just making sure that he got them from reliable sources. I trust the file forums. I have the hex checker from Secure so I can always check them if push comes to shove.

Agiledog

Hex checker user
    Years
  • Do you mean SHC, that does not work with PC Japans. That is why I need yankees to look at them or Darksteel88. I don't do most Japan GBA events well enough for myself. Was hoping you had some knowledge on it.

Back