• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Color Me Evil's New Year's Giveaway!

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
    Darn. Oh well, I'll have to wait... again! =P Then again, it's the holidays for me so I have plenty of time =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    oh sorry i forgot to say thanks for the pokemon :P

would it be greedy to ask for more???

a2h

ENJOY YOUR CONFICKER C
    Years
    Yay! You're on again. I've added your FC, mine's in my sig. Can I please have a Heatran, a normal form shiny Deoxys, and of course a Manaphy egg? Thanks =D

In case it's required (I don't know if it is), my trainer name is Richard.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I'd would like a shiny Lugia(English), Rayquaza, and Deoxys. I'm on right now(Wi fi)if it's not too annoying for you, the manaphy egg would be highly appreciated

I'm UTC-5 and it's 7:10 a.m.
    If you don't have time right not, please come on at 10 or 11 a.m, 1p.m. 3p.m.
    I'll be on Wi fi at these times.

2878 8192 6180is my friend code

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    I apologize I couldn't get to all these trades last night, I had to go out to dinner with some family friends.

Now, who will be able to trade around 11 AM EST (as I have to go to track practicer in a few)?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I think we're in diff time zomes, how amny hours is that from now??
    If you mean UTC-5 I'll be on.

Youcan cheack on the bottom of the page

Back