• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Color Palettes

Years
Or colour. :^) Whatever way you spell it.

What are your favorite color combinations to use? Or even just to look at?
At the same time, what color palettes do you find yourself using most of the time? Is it the same as your favorite thing to look at?

The colors I like are the palettes that don't hurt the eyes a lot.
Like these:

Have I used any of those color palettes? Of course (not)! Maybe the second one but I really need to get on that and try one of those limited color challenges lol..

Hbu?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Here's a favorite of mine:

d5d3d9-8149cc-392a80-8ee6ac-639081

I'm pretty biased towards cooler colors.

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
When picking colours, generally i go for something that isnt hurt our eyes a lot as well. Most importantly, pick colour that fits the environment; just make sure that colour harmony to each other.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Tbh, I don't really use colour palettes for my general digital works because I just pull random colours and hope they work but the common colours tend to be greens just because it's my favourite. I do avoid overly saturated colours though.

On Drawception, Canyon Sunset is my favourite palette to use.

Back