• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colored Eyes

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Everyone here have different colored eyes, right? So, whats your eyes colour and do you like it?

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    It's dark brown, the kind that you can't really distinguish from the pupil unless you're looking at it in a certain lighting. And I'm not really too fond of it. Much more boring than all the more interesting colors out there. Like blue. Or red. God, I'd love it if I had red eyes. Although those aren't as natural.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My eyes are blue. Kind of a slightly grayish-blue, I guess, but they really pop when I wear something blue. I've always loved my eye color.

Years
    My eyes are hazel, which I think fits, 'cause I couldn't imagine myself with any other color.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    My eyes are brown.

If I had to go with something else, which I wouldn't, they'd be 'glasz' - because it's completely pretentious to say and explain lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have brown eyes and I'm fine with 'em. I can't really see myself with any other kind of eyes nor would I want to be my sister and have two different colored eyes. Sounds cool, yeah, but I would end uplike her and dislike it because people always comment "oh my god you have two different colored eyes!" That said since I've known her for seventeen years two different colored eyes doesn't phase me when I see them on someone else haha.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Er... mine is a really dark brown that you can't discern from the pupil unless if you see it closely/at a certain lighting. Too bad, I honestly like my mother's light brown eyes, but I ended up with my father's. :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    It's dark brown, the kind that you can't really distinguish from the pupil unless you're looking at it in a certain lighting.

Er... mine is a really dark brown that you can't discern from the pupil unless if you see it closely/at a certain lighting.

The fact you girls both wrote something so similar is such a strange coincidence lol.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    My eyes are brown but i often use my contact lens so people thought my eyes are blue...hehe~ but i still love my original brown eyes...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    *****es try to tell me they're brown BUT EVEN MY DOCTOR SAID THEY'RE HAZEL SO STFU

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    my eyes are like a greyish/dark blue, would have preferred it if my eyes were a lighter shade of blue, however.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    My eyes are brown.

I am so indifferent to them that I really don't care. I'm more annoyed that I am JUUUUST nearsighted enough that I have to wear my glasses in order to function. If I don't wear them, I'm a blah.

Back