• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Colorful Stylus!!

liketoys0000

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2011
    hey,I am fond of playing pokeman,but I often lost my Stylus.As a result my mom bought 2 sets of these colorful stylus for me.Lol,I like them very much,how many stylus do you have?

M. Dent

Trial Triangle
    Years
  • I just have the two that came with my DS. I'd like to get some of the character styluses though. I remember seeing a Turtwig one that I liked.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I have a couple probably lying around somewhere, I have this tendency to lose all my stylus when I purchase new ones so I have to have a large amount of stylus to actually be able to play my games (using my finger is a no-no unless it's the fighting in Pokemon games for the DS) comfortably. But I'm not a collector of styluses, I just find replacements for lost ones.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • i've had my ds for aages (got the phat blue ds at launch), and i've bought many stylus over that time.
    so i dont actually know how many i've got, i just find them lying around the house.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I have chewed my blue stylus till it got too sharp for my DS screen so therefore I had to chuck it away. I used a replacement stylus (white) but it didn't fit too well so I am thinking it fell out when I went out visiting. :\ Now I asked my sister, for one of her hundreds but no, she doesn't give me one. XD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • My sister loved biting my old DS Brick's stylus, so it broke. The replacement one is kind of broken too.

However, on my DS Lite, my stylus is fine. It's getting a bit worn where it catches onto the DS (so it's a bit loose), but it's fine otherwise. :D

Back