• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coloring for Adults~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Have you ever tried the new adult coloring book fad? I'm just curious. There's a lot of them out there that help people unwind and stuff. I have tons of them to be honest. They can be hard for me, but it gives me something to do. I have gel pens, colored pencils and markers for them too. I love to be creative with them since you can't do that with kid's coloring books. :c

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • To be honest even though I'm 19, I still prefer the children's coloring books. The adult ones take longer and I find the children's ones have more things I'm interested in. If it's an adult book about like, positive phrases or something, I'll do that though.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • To be honest even though I'm 19, I still prefer the children's coloring books. The adult ones take longer and I find the children's ones have more things I'm interested in. If it's an adult book about like, positive phrases or something, I'll do that though.

Yeah, I still like the kid ones too. XD I'm 28 btw lol I usually like to get a lot of them from the dollar store when I can. I have a bunch of them for Christmas this year. I just like the adult ones because it's easier to be creative with them and do your own thing though.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Colouring within lines stresses me out 10/10. I draw over one line and the whole book is ruined.

Years
  • No way. Not gonna let the man tell me where I can and can't color.

But seriously it would get boring after 10 seconds.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i dont like the lines constricting my creative power

actually thats just an excuse for me failing to color within the lines perfectly loll

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    one of my friends has a few of them and i've tried so many times to get into it, but they're all way too intricate and time consuming. i actually prefer children's coloring books lol... the adult ones are just patterns or a highly detailed picture that requires you to color in 1000 small spaces

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    My brother's girlfriend at the time got me one for my birthday, which was like 6 months ago and I still haven't touched it, lol. I'm too used to digital art now, I don't know how to colour IRL

In terms of de-stressing, I feel like it would stress me out more because I can't undo or change my mind about the colours if I don't like it. :P Another perk of digital art.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've tried it a few times but it seems like there sooooo much to color unlike kids coloring books.

Back