• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ColosseumShipping Fan Club~!^^

icer

Clouded Leopard
    Years
    Can I join, I love Wes/Leo, he's so cute. And I love the romance thing in the game, it's so cute as well.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Colosseum Crashes has some of the most funnniest comics, I think

I'm just wondering... What do you guys consider as being the greatest hint? I've never played it.. so I can't say.. but I like to know what other people think!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    yeah,I know,the comics are funny XD

hmm..well,the fact that most of the towns people say they look like a cute couple or them saying "Is he/she your girlfriend/boyfriend?" or others,but I just can't remember since I haven't played the game in quite a while xD

Hantsuki

Years
    I think he does,but I'm sure he would keep it to himself XD
    ColosseumShipping Fan Club~!^^

Hantsuki

Years
    nope ^_^ you revived it just in time,thanks a lot for reviving it maya!

I'm sure Rui has feelings for Wes. I can imagine her clinging to him if they had their own show XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Welcome to the Club Red-San.^^*throws confetti*.Im sure mana will let you join.=3

Back