• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

colours of a future version

what colour version wolud you like nintendo to do next?

• Black

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Pink

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cream

• Violet

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Gray

• Brown

• Bronze

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • White

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    what colour would you like to see
    please pick any of the 10 listed
    if the colur you would like to see is not in this poll then
    please let me know by replying to this post
    thanks

Normchu

Witching Hour
    Years
  • Red and Blue had Yellow, Gold and Silver had Crystall so does any reckon the will be a third installment to the Ruby and Sapphire series maybe Emerald or sumthing???

Years
  • A whole New Set

i reckon that nintendo should bring out a whole new set of pokemon, with 2-3 new games. but the catch is there are only selected 'old' pokemon in it for example peoples favourites, plus on a whole new continent that leaves lots of new opertunities for the player to explore. that way you haven't got to catch 386 pokemon, which i think is too many. it also gives the tv series somewhere to go as they'll soon run out of ideas.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Color

I want the color Topz. Its a yellow color! I don't think they will make a 3rd game to R/S because of Fire Red & Leaf Green. I heard they may make remakes of Gold, Silver, & Crystal. That would be really kool. But according to Serebii.net, there may be a new Pok?mon maling its appearance in the 7th Movie!

-Scott-
    So hopefully that means, new generation of games!!!! ^_^

Years
  • a new game idea

you know they have 3 starter pokemon, well i think either you should have 2 rivals so all the pokemon get taken, or there are four starters: fire, water, grass, electric and your rival is a brother and sister that go around together. they each get 1 pokemon but you get 2, that way you can still have 2 on 2 battles.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I have always thought about a black/white version. Or maybe dark/light where on the dark version you could play as some force of evil and invent your own team name (like rocket/magma/aqua etc.) and go around earning money by stealing people's pokemon or something like that :nervous:
    And the light version you could just be a regular pokemon trainer or something.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • it'll probly be emerald to go along with the popular metallic colors, maybe diamond, but probly some kind of shinery rock! :D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I dont think that their going to use Predescessing Colors.. More like New Elements..They went from Colors to Metal to Stones to Elements and now whats next? Pokemon Hydrogen Peroxide Version or Pokemon English Class Version.. you get what im saying.. that cant go down.. they have to like make it better.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Pokemon Vinegar Version! *_*
    eww nevermind
    thats why i dont work for Nintendo or Gamefreak! :)

Last edited:

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • The Pokemaster said:
    I say Black and White would be good for a next pokemon game, for whites box they should invent a new pokemon type, Light types, pokemon strong against dark etc, but thats just a thought

Yep, exactly what I thought. A Light type to balance out the elements a bit. Light and Dark should be super-effective against each other though.

Back