• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
In front of VR

D teh Charizard 53

Fly
Strenght
Steel Wing
EarthQuake

Dropping out,I just hate GenIII and can't stand playing it anymore.Shame I was on VR.But that would lead to another hated one, GenIV

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
havent dropped out. :) been working xD

havent touched it in a couple days though.

FANOFFIRESTARTERS!!!

Call me FOFS
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
Time for another FOFS updated list all 24 of em. Here they are.

(Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Blastoise, Butterfree, Charizard, Cloyster, Dragonite, Dugtrio, Gengar, Golduck, Gyarados, Hitmonchan, Hypno, Kabutops, Machamp, Nidoking, Onix, Pigeot, Raichu, Rhydon, Snorlax, Venusaur, and Wiggglytuff)

Lol too many! and many more to go.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
I love putting Feraligatr on steroids.
Japanese Heartgold with Feraligatr.

He will be lv. 15 by the first rival battle.
It's a tradition while playing Johto :D

Update #1
Since it is in Japanese, I will say what I think they're saying, as I can't speak JP.
Took 10 minutes to get past Japanese intro
Asked me what race I was "Are you a ***** or a Cracker?" I chose *****. "Too bad, white people rule!"
Racist Gamefreak.
Named myself MINAJ as a white girl.
Finally started the game
3DS analog is awesome for moving around and stuff
Shut up Mom, I don't need the talk.
Hey it's Gold! Lemme play, I don't care about your magically powerful marril. Why did you get it anyway? Men first? Gamefreak is sexist and racist!
Obtained DRAKE the Totodile
Gold showed me his Marril again. He was talking about how he beat Youngster Joey a few days ago. What an accomplishment.
His marril jumped with joy.
Some chick came up when I tried to leave, she told me I had to stay home. OR ELSE.
So I talked to my mom who gave the chick an angry email. She didn't look me in the face again. (thx momma!)
Did I mention a Totodile was sniffing my butt the whole time?
As I leave, this soulless ginger pushes me around... Then elm comes out for no reason and blabbers about something in Japanese.
An old man shows me around then gives me a gift... And he runs faster than me... Oh shoot
I CAN RUN
Grinds to lv. 15

Coming up next: my battle with that soulless ginger!

Last edited:

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Man, it's been forever since I last posted here. Either way, chalk another victory up for me, cause I finally finished my Black solo challenge with Scolipede. Those Elite Four become extremely tough the second time through. But Alder wasn't really all that bad. Now Marshall and Shauntal were pains in the a-double-s. I barely scraped by them. But that's not important, what's important is what follows:

One: I finished the solo run with Scolipede.
Two: I plan on entirely completing my other three USC's by beating White version with them. Which oughta be real fun. I'll do them in the same order I did all the others; Psycho the Metagross, then Titan the Nidoking, then Katana the Zangoose.

I'll update when I get started, which I expect to be soon. Of course, now that I have a job, it will be hard for me to actually get progress done. But when I can, I'll be updating.

GStheHero

YouTube Battler
Years
I guess it's alright if I join in on this? I'll be using Rattata on Leaf Green Version.

Game: Leaf Green
PKMN: Rattata​

- The Game Begins. Prof. Oak introduces himself, I name myself MJ as a male, and my rival is Iggy.

- I receive a Bulbasaur from Oakster and defeat Iggy and his Charmander.

- Fast forward through the useless information.

- Captured a Lv3 Male Rattata and named him BANJO.

1BanjotheRattata.png

- Trained BANJO to Lv10 and then destroyed Rival Iggy.

- Plowed through Viridian Forest. BANJO the Rattata is now Lv13 and has learned Hyper Fang.

- Lost to CAMPER LIAM in Brock's gym. Time to train.

- The Lv3 PKMN will no longer be efficient in training Rattata. Rematch with Camper Liam will now begin.

- After losing to Camper Liam twice more, he was finally defeated on try three. Looks like the wild PKMN will have to do.

- After slaying a multitude of Caterpies in the forest, BANJO is now Lv15. Will this be enough? No. Brock's Geodude prevailed. And then his Onix the second time. I'm going to be ****ing poor by the end of this.

- More Viridian Forest natives were viciously assaulted to raise BANJO to Lv16. Rematch time.

- Onix destroyed Rattata once more. Back to the Forest. <-- punny.

- BANJO has now slaughtered more Bug PKMN. Officer Jenny's gonna be pissed. On the bright side, Rattata is now Lv17. Rematch #ivelostcount.

- BANJO is finally victorious. Boulder Badge obtained.

2BanjoafterBoulderBadge.png

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
Let's out thus simple, (lol iPad corrector)
Bite+water gun=dead chikorita
I went to elm, he talked to me and then some police dude left of boredom.
That white boy gave me balls, idk why, but I'm scared.
To the gym!

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I will do the ultimate challenge with an Electabuzz. However, if it is OK, I will evolve it into a 'vire in Sinnoh.

---

Just started my Red version challenge. I started, named myself Elgyem, my rival Hypno (yes, I named him my least favorite Psychic type), sped through the beginning with Zard, my Charmander. I bought some Pokeballs and eventually caught a hacked Electabuzz. Named it Onigiri.

ツールです

Cause we're all tools
Years
I will do the ultimate challenge with an Electabuzz. However, if it is OK, I will evolve it into a 'vire in Sinnoh.

Yes you can,in fact I already have seen a Snorlax and Porygon/2/Z Ultimate Challenge,so i'd say yeah

Oh and I'm doing a challenge,in which I plan to only use Haunter so sign me up for Yellow

GStheHero

YouTube Battler
Years
019.gif

Game: Leaf Green
PKMN: Rattata​

- We start today with BANJO the Lv17 Rattata.

- BANJO defeats all the trainers leading to Mount Moon.

- We proceed to defeat every trainer in Mount Moon.

- BANJO has now evolved! I guess next update I'll have to use a GIF of a Raticate.

- We destroy Rival Iggy.

- We continue along the Nugget Bridge and following Route, defeating every trainer.

- BANJO & I help out Bill.

- We return to Cerulean to absolutely annihilate Misty & her trainers.

- BANJO the Raticate is now Lv29.

3BanjoafterMistyBattle.png
4BanjoafterMistyBattleAttacks.png

Someone informed me that I can evolve Rattata, so I did. Hope that information is accurate.

Years
176.gif
Ultimate Solo Challenge: Togetic
176.gif

leincludeinallposts.png

Fire Red
Part 1

Spoiler:

So Far:

86584685.png

85928715.png

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
@ R.K 9 you should have started with Togetic, as Togepi won't evolve until you get the Nat'l Pokedex. You can hack it, but it might screw up the Elite Four...

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
HOLY BALLS. Training Beldum is HARD in White Version. Either way, I got him to level 15. Somehow. And Cress was also a pain to beat, but I did it. After my first try failed utterly. Now Psycho the Beldum is level 16 and I'm gonna grind like hell until he's evolved. Taking out Cress with just Take Down was no fun, and I really don't want to do that on Lenora. So it's off to Audino grind until my eyes burst into flames of ungodly rage at how slowly the EXP bar goes up.

Oh god why do I do this to myself?

Years
176.gif
Ultimate Solo Challenge: Togetic
176.gif

leincludeinallposts.png

Fire Red
Part 2

Spoiler:

So Far:

33292304.png

79096904.png

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
Years
Some kid with a rattata wants my number
I tell him no :3
I kill lotza pokemanz in the wild
apparently caterpies are popular. Why? Maybe they weave for the trainers grandmas idk, idc
Ohko everything with mah drugged lv. 15 Totodile
Got first gap badge after OHKOing the gym leader
Till next time!

Edit
Forgot my cfoconaw final xD
Lv22
Water gun
Scratch.
Bite
Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.