• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen COME AND RATE MY TEAM PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
    Im not trying to compete this team or anything im just throwing it out there.. i started my silver version over and traded the pokemon i wanted from the start nothing over lvl 10 and wanted to know what u all think..... By the way i did not just pick pokemon that are LEGENDARIES Or just cause they are powerful.. i did it cuz they are my favorites and i wanted to see how the team wuld work...so far her is what i have after beating Claire

1. Mew lvl 34
    Moves: Metronome, Transform, Shadow Ball, Mega Punch

2. Charmeleon lvl 33
    Moves: Ember, Rage, Smokescreen, Dragon Breath

3. Dragonair lvl 33
    Moves: ThunderBolt, Thunderwave, FireBlast, Blizzard

4. Lapras lvl 35
    Moves: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Perish Song, Surf

5. Pikachu lvl 34
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Double Team, Slam

6. Machamp lvl 33
    Moves: Dynamic Punch, Strength, Submission, Rock Slide

thanks for coming n giivn ur input

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Not only should this be in the Strategies and Movesets section, but the format is wrong. Please read this topic for the correct moveset format. Also, instead of posting your current Pokémon and movesets, type the planned final result instead as I'm sure no one wants to rate a Charmeleon only to give completely different suggestions once it evolves.

~Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back