• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Come join the Kyushu Region RPG!

Hitaro

Webamster of Slateport!
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2004
    Come and join one of the newest RPG's around. It sets place in the Kyushu region. Its still fairly new but its being run by a group of experienced RPG's not a bunch of Newbs. If you looking for an RPG where you can become part of a community then Kyushu is for you. So come and check it out today at: http://www.slateport-city.com/port/index.php

Yes thats right its not based on those annoying ezboard forums. Its based on an entire diffrent system which makes for alot better RPGing

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • hmm, we frown on allowing other boards url's to be posted here but in this case since it's a dedicated RPG and does not include a message board (or a msg board that includes an RPG) it's ok..

Hitaro

Webamster of Slateport!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2004
    Esurified: What is your experience?

Its not a chit chat forum. Its jsut a forum based RPG. I dind't think it would be a problem :)

STILL COME JOIN!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll join~ I adore RPGs. XD Sounds intristing....

Back