• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Come On! Somebody has to like ghost and dark and pshycic type pokemon aswell!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I hate Psychic types; I can't find a single one that I'd like to use except possibly Grumpig/Hypno.

Mismagius is alright.

I like Dark dual-types...Honchkrow and Crawdaunt, specifically.

EDIT: if it evovles with a Shiny Stone or Dusk Stone, I like it =P.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What are you talking about?

ALOT people likes those types.

And yet,Espeon is one of my top 3 favourite pokemon

My top 3 of..
    Psychic type:
    1.Espeon
    2.Cimechu
    3.Gardevoir
    Dark type:
    1.Sharpeo
    2.Houndoom
    3.Shiftry/Mightyana/Tyranatar
    Ghost:
    1.Dusknoir
    2.Sableye
    3.Banette

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • Psychic Type are nice ^^. I usually like Sabrina. She likes Psychic types just like me. I would usually love Alakazam and Bronzong. They are usually the best.

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Dark, Pyschich and ghost pokemon are epic.

Gengar is so sexy. Froslass rocks, Misamagus rocks Espeon rocks, Umbreon rocks, Gardevour rocks, they all rock.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • My favorite type is Normal, as I like ALL Normal types (I mean it, ALL. Even Farfetch'd is quite cute without his stupid piece of brocoil). I like Ghost/Psychic and Dark pokemon too, but not all of them.

To be exact:
    GHOST DISLIKES: Sableye (does this ----- have any weakness???), Frosslass (moral: females are ghosts?!?), Spiritomb (why, why THAT name??), Drifloon and its evo' (WHAT DOES A HOT AIR BALLOON HAVE TO DO WITH GHOSTS????), Dusknoir (the Duskull family decide to go French, parsche?).
    DARK DISLIKES: Sneasel and Weavile (behold, the era of identical evolutions), Poochyena and Mightyena (alternate Houndoom/Houndour), Honckrow (what have you done to Murkrow??), Sableye and Spritomb again.
    PSYCHIC DISLIKES: Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit (ladies and gentlemen, the most ridiculous legendary trio EVER!!!), Gallade (metrosexual...), Natu (who beheaded Xatu?), Meditite and Medicham (shouldn't they censor these names?), Creseria (Darkrai needs no rival!), Bronzor and Bronzong (Baltoy and Claydol go blues, ohhh yeah...).

All the others are above average to me, so I can't say I totally hate these 3 types.

Fredu999

Pro Drummer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2013
    Drifloon and its evo' (WHAT DOES A HOT AIR BALLOON HAVE TO DO WITH GHOSTS????), Poochyena and Mightyena (alternate Houndoom/Houndour), Honckrow (what have you done to Murkrow??), Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit (ladies and gentlemen, the most ridiculous legendary trio EVER!!!), Bronzor and Bronzong (Baltoy and Claydol go blues, ohhh yeah...).

EXACTLY what I have been thinking. I especially hate Bronzor, because I never have a Pokemon that's good against it. Honckrow is just ridiculous and Poochyena is so annoying in the beginning of the GBA games.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    You know, I actually thought that Dark/Psychic/Ghost were the most popular types. Shows how much I know, eh?

Anyways, I love all three of them with a slight (lol rly) bias towards Psychic.
    My favorite Psychics are Gardevoir, Gallade, Espeon, Starmie, Jirachi, Cresselia and Chimecho.
    My favorite Ghosts are Mismagius, Froslass, Banette and Haunter.
    My favorite Darks are Umbreon, Houndoom, Absol, Sharpedo and Weavile.

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
  • I started to like Ghost types after they released some new ghost type pokemon other than Ghastly, Haunter and Gengar. They were the only ghost type pokemon in the game but they were also poison types, which made them useless v.s. psychic types. Then they released new ghost type pokemon that were actually good match ups agains psychic types.

Years
  • i like dark and ghost type pokemon the most.. i dont like psychic pokemons.. in my opinion they are weak XD. but yea my favorite pokemon is ganger, XD

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I love:
    Dark - Houndoom, Mightyena and Umbreon, and countless others except Stunkly
    Psychic - Abra and Kadabra, Hypno, Gallade (?), Gardevior, Latias, ... I could go on (no. 1 Psychic fan)
    Ghost: Haunter

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • I love Dark and Phsyics as well :D
    Dark : Houndoom and Umbreon.
    Psychic : Natu

I can't think of anymore because theres to many to remember :(

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I love psychic pokemon.

Alakazam. <3

Though, any fusions with psychic (apart from Medicham) I don't like.

Mr. Tabachi

The Legendary Soldier of Love.
    Years
  • i like goasts and sikcciks and darcs becaus the r rly cool and evil and asome and dakness is my favrite flavr
    TYRNITUR ROOLS

~Magnus~

Platinum FC: 4683-5731-9795
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Favorite Types :) Back in TCG times i was the Psychic Gym for the card game :) Favorite is Rotom

Alec_

Years
  • Probably. Yes i do like Ghost/Dark/Psychic Types >3. They are powerful types also. But sometimes it depends on the stats.

Back