• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

come to dragonite's shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
  • my previous thread got closed because at first I only put up my legendarys. [8 of them] In reality, I have 77 pokemon. [so please dont close this twisted puppy]

It does not matter to me whether or not the pokemon you offer is shiny or not. Just make sure its cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular

Magmortar lv 44
    Arcanine lv 44
    Glameow lv 33
    Quilava lv 31
    Hippopotas lv 40
    Fraxure lv 40
    Leafeon lv 48
    Blaziken lv 39
    Volcarona lv 80
    Glaceon lv 41
    Beedrill lv 50
    Happiny lv 39
    Walrein lv 45
    Charizard lv 44
    Staraptor lv 40
    Zoroark lv 34
    Swampert lv 43
    Umbreon lv 45
    Milotic lv 41
    Pachirisu lv 39
    Dewgong lv 66
    Jolteon lv 39
    Wailmer lv 42
    Minun lv 27
    Machamp lv 40

Pikachu lv 44
    Miltank lv 43
    Sceptile lv 39
    Samarott lv 40
    Ambipom lv 40
    Flareon lv 40
    Garchomp lv 48
    Roseila lv 39
    Lopunny lv 40
    Purugly lv 40
    Shuckle lv 49
    Vaporeon lv 41
    Flygon lv 49
    Alakazam lv 39
    Eevee lv 39
    Dragonite lv 84 :)
    Tyranitar lv 57

Legendary

Victini lv 31
    Entei lv 42
    Cobalion lv 68
    Virizion lv 65
    Mew lv 30
    Azelf lv 67
    Giratina lv 70

I can also get you on the gts: Phione, Reshiram, Zekrom, Terrakion, Kyurem, Tornadus, Registeel

Eggs
    Sandslash[boy]/Tysplosion [girl]

In daycare
    Tysplosion
    Sandslash

Shiny
    Shaymin lv 30
    Ivysaur lv 17 [knows leaf storm as egg move]

Pending Trades
    Basculin:mew for palkia
    Kiklion: totodile, chicarita, ralts, electabuzz, chimchar for hippopotas, gible, glameow, minun, wailmer

White List
    Saerith: super nice, friendly, awesome thread!!!
    Gravy:all around great customer, trades with him are quick and easy! :) Mikilina

I offer these services as well:
    Leveling up
    Breeding
    Evolving

If you need to know anything else about these pokemon, please tell me.

Ill add updates...............................

THANK YOU FOR VISITING
    !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Is there any pokemon you specifically want, because I would love to have your chatot?!
    I don't really have many good pokemon but I have a zorua and all the Unova starters if you want any.
    If theres anything else you want, Ill see what I can do!

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • would you like to know more about chatot? also, would you be able to tell me what other pokemon you have because the smallest ones can sometimes be ones i want!!

Years
  • what all non legendary pokemon are u looking for atm i got a friend that is looking for some of the pokemon u got i have pretty much every non legendary i can breed soo just vm me what u are looking for oops i forgot too list the ones i was looking at magmotar umbreon flareon ambipom

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Im not to bothered about what IVs etc the chatot has as Im looking to use it for RNGing so if you like you can just breed an extra one.
    Im currently RNGing to get a near flawless litwick so I can catch an extra one if you would like. Apart from that, I can give you some fossils(anorith, omanyte, tortuga, archen, aerodactyl) or pretty much any white exclusives. Let me know if any of those sound good. :)

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • what all non legendary pokemon are u looking for atm i got a friend that is looking for some of the pokemon u got i have pretty much every non legendary i can breed soo just vm me what u are looking for

Do u have ralts and/or misdreavus?

Im not to bothered about what IVs etc the chatot has as Im looking to use it for RNGing so if you like you can just breed an extra one.
    Im currently RNGing to get a near flawless litwick so I can catch an extra one if you would like. Apart from that, I can give you some fossils(anorith, omanyte, tortuga, archen, aerodactyl) or pretty much any white exclusives. Let me know if any of those sound good. :)

do u have any legendarys?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    For Legendaries, I have:
    Victini-lv15
    Cobalion-lv42
    Terakion-lv42
    Virizion-lv54 (EVd)
    Thundurus-lv40
    Zekrom-lv71
    Kyurem-lv75