• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic Books

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • Hey, anybody here like reading comics?

I generally try to stay away from the mainstream stuff, usually reading independent works like The Crow and stuff like that. Definitely not for the younger audiences right there, hahaha.

Discuss.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i read very few comics mostly because i just started buying them
    the few i read are true blood, mercy thompson, and the guild. i would like to read the crow but i cant find any of those anywhere atm might just need to order them

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Oh, it's a very good comic. Very hard to find these days, it's a real pity. I was lucky to be able to pick up my copy.

I heard that J.O'Barr was actually doing a rehash of the comic, bringing forth about 60 pages that were removed from the initial work, so it might be the reason why the copies aren't in stores anymore.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I don't read comic books as much as I read horror books, I only read quite some of 'em that interests me.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I AM THE BIGGEST MARVEL BOY OUT THERE. Just saying.

In terms of what I read, I read mostly X-Men, followed by Avengers and I've dabbled in Spiderman (& Spider-Girl <3).

Scrafty

*Insert Words Here*
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    I AM THE BIGGEST MARVEL BOY OUT THERE. Just saying.

In terms of what I read, I read mostly X-Men, followed by Avengers and I've dabbled in Spiderman (& Spider-Girl <3).

I'm going to have to stop you by saying that I'm the BIGGEST Marvel fanboy out there! My favorites are Deadpool and The Immortal Ironfist

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I do like reading comics, but I have very particular interests and almost all of them are web comics.

Shiny

Years
  • I'm going to have to stop you by saying that I'm the BIGGEST Marvel fanboy out there! My favorites are Deadpool and The Immortal Ironfist

...DEADPOOL? Like fo shizzle? He's such an overused character, especially now being on Uncanny X-Men (which annoys me, I want Domino and kind of random, but Typhoid Mary - think about it).

And they have no book only for the X-Kids, only Legacy with them as a supporting cast for Rogue : |

Scrafty

*Insert Words Here*
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013

...DEADPOOL? Like fo shizzle? He's such an overused character, especially now being on Uncanny X-Men (which annoys me, I want Domino and kind of random, but Typhoid Mary - think about it).

And they have no book only for the X-Kids, only Legacy with them as a supporting cast for Rogue : |

He's overused because of his breaking the 4th wall. But I love the series of Cable and Deadpool. And yes they should Definitely have Domino.

Shiny

Years
  • He's overused because of his breaking the 4th wall. But I love the series of Cable and Deadpool. And yes they should Definitely have Domino.

She-Hulk also breaks the fourth wall and she is nowhere used as much as Wade.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • From the comic book / graphic novel sode of the spectrum, I've read all of Bone and Scott Pilgrim. I've read a handful or two of Batman. And I've read some of the Zelda manga. I read some of Death Note (all? I don't remember. I was borrowing them and then stopped)

I prefer comic strips and Sunday funnies and editorial cartoons though. I'm good with Garfield and Peanuts

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Does manga count?
    Comic Books

I'm kidding. xDD;;
    I'll get out of this thread.

Shiny

Years
  • She is getting their though as both Deadpool and She-Hulk are going to be playable in Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Not really sorry. Deadpool has how many books with him in it? She-Hulk has how many books with her in it?

See.

Back