• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comic? Memories of...

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    So I wanted to do some comic-like art, and started this "Memories of..." set.

Right now I've started Sinnoh and Hoenn but Kanto and Johto will be coming after I get HG/SS.

Please enjoy!

Memories of...Sinnoh
    Comic? Memories of...

Memories of...Hoenn
    Comic? Memories of...

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    Hey kyle i remember seeing these on da, have they got bigger becuase they were only like 4 pictures before. Anyway these are great keep up the good work

Kyo Wolf

HG/SS Kanto Lover
    Years
    Woah, these are amazing. I like the hoenn one the best. And I find it amazing how you sprite overworld Pokemon that well. I can't wait to see the HG/SS version! I do have a question which may be slightly off topic and I'm sorry if it is, but are they all custom or are they slightly edited? The reason I'm asking is because the three starters in front of prof. birch's case remind me of the dolls a bit.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    amazing kyledove
    you should make a real comic
    and are you gonna continue making the map

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    As I said on dA, absolutely fantastic work! Keep it up!

Also, just curious, are you going to be making Kanto and Johto versions? If so, can't wait to see Johto!

Last edited:
    Back