• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Command and Conquer

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Does anyone here play any of the Command and Conquer series? If so which game is your favorite?

Mine is Red alert 3.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Good luck trying to find Command & Conquer fans in this community. Few people here have proper appreciation for real-time strategy.

That said, I liked Red Alert 2 and Generals the best; Renegade (the FPS spinoff) was also decent. I haven't bothered with Tiberium Wars and Red Alert 3 due to outdated hardware and bad word of mouth about their gameplay; however, considering that EA got Billy Dee Williams, Michael Ironside, Tricia Helfer, Jenny McCarthy, Gemma Atkinson, Ivana Miličević, Kelly Hu, J.K. Simmons, George Takei, Peter Stormare, and Tim Curry (among a great MANY others) for the cutscenes, perhaps the gameplay would be worth suffering through just to see them.

Also, let's not forget about how Frank Klepacki utterly stomps his Japanese counterparts (save for perhaps Keiki Kobayashi) into the ground when it comes to in-game music.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Tiberium Wars had quite decent gameplay, imo. Red Alert 3 was just appalling though, I uninstalled it after playing 3 missions.
    Tiberian Sun is my favourite. The atmosphere of the game was great aswell as the gameplay. Red Alert 2 is a close second favourite.
    Dune 2000 is worth mentioning as it was also made by Westwood Studios; although not counted as part of the C&C series, it's still a great game.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    Red Alert 2 was my favorite. God, I used to play LAN with my family a lot. Good times. Haven't played any of the newer ones, though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Red Alert. Mainly because the units are normal current day things: tanks, ships, planes; infantry not clad in armoured suits. Nothing fantastically futuristic or strange (save for the Soviet turrets).
    I've never liked the music in any C&C game I've played though.

The fact that where is more than one woman in RA3 is testament to EA's franchise whoring.

nod3

...T_T
    Years
    CNC: 4 Tiberian twilight is my favorite (see, not everyone hates EA foir cnc4)

Well, my best is GDI despite my name being NOD3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Nod3, you should maybe acquaint yourself with the rules of the forum. You can't revive threads that are over a month old. This thread is nearly a year old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back