• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comments on my team (white)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I've been doing loads of research for a team, since I suck at making my own decision... Anyway, here is my so far decision for a team

BTW: Im not gonna go online for battles most likely, I just want a team which I can pwn my friends with and breeze through the game (so far I've beating the elite four once and gotten Rekram)

Chandelure (Fire/Ghost)

Serperior (Grass)

Hydreigon (Dark/Dragon)

Eelektross (Electric)

Carracosta (Rock/Water)

Braviary (Fly/Normal)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    You have a Hydreigon just after beating the E4 once? Must have taken a lot of grinding if you had him by the time you beat the E4. I want one so bad, and yet, I'm so lazy to grind that much.
    Anyway, your team looks a lot like the one that will make once I beat the E4 the second time.

I'd say your biggest problems would be Ice and Rock, but nice team.
    I want bravery and Hydreigon so bad <3

Back