• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Common Giveaway!!!

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    A Growlithe & Duskull would be great. PM sent.

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    k cuz i love!!!!! shines but of course ive never seen one in the wild in any of my games :(

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Dark Charizard? would you like a shiny charizard. its on level 62 with blast burn, flamethrower, outrage, and dragon claw.
    this isn't the job of a supporter. I, being a supporter, is really kind.

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Where'd You get that Shiny charizard with those moves from?

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    @ dwight - bred it with a dragon. i had charmanders with those moves but, i just gave away my last one. I can breed you one before i give my charizard away though.

@ black charizard- this time i want something with value since i worked pretty hard for this guy. i traded him over from my fire red.

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    like what i have some shines and some other high level pokemon like a lv100 shedninja or something else just ask and ill see what i can do

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    to dark charizard- I was looking for a shedinja and I just hatched more charmanders to put up for trade too but what shinies did you have

I am currently hatching charmanders

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    i rly only want to give away my lv 100 shiny crobat but i also have a lv 100 shiny scizor, lv 100 shiny swampert, a LOR shiny gyrados, and a shiny chikorita oh and a shiny luxray but nooooo way im giving that away

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    seems like you want your shinies.

i'll just take the shedinja. it seems thats what you wanted to give from the start

UPDATE: I JUST HATCHED FOUR CHARMANDERS WITH DRAGON CLAW, OUTRAGE, FLAMETHROWER, AND GROWL

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    haha you read my mind and if you want a lv 100 pikachu i can throw that in no prob cuz i figured out this like cheat on sapphire where you put you pkmn in the daycare and you like do some stuff and tape down the up button when your by the mud roads and in like 2 days theyre at like lv 100

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    @ dark charizard SURE if you want to

UPDATES: NOW I HAVE EIGHT CHARMANDERS WITH FLAMETHROWER, OUTRAGE, DRAGON CLAW, AND GROWL

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    haha sure ill give you it as an appreciation gift and lets trade in like 5 min cuz right now im helping someone transfer their pokes and my laptops low on battery so just in like 5 min be in the wifi place and im sorry if im late idk how long this will take even though its only 4 pokes

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    @ DARK CHARIZARD- Alright i'll be in at the scheduled time.

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    hey yea im just trading bak the 4 pokes right now but then ill be out to get the shedninja and pikachu and right bak in

Hey Im in now and ready to trade

Last edited:

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    i want you to care for that charizard, i had it for a year.

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Hi. I can see you updated with some great pokemon.

Can I have a Feebas, Pachirisu, a Charmander, a Rotom, and a Scorupi?

Back