• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day 19 (on Saturday, February 28th EST)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    heck yeah, for mafia, sketch and cards against humanity. i really hope i can participate but i'm not sure if i can make it home from shopping in time. any ideas on how the mafia will be setup? is it through the chatroom, actual thread mafia, other site..?
    I hope you can! We'll probably play Mafia offsite via epicmafia.com or something similar. I've never played Mafia before so I wouldn't know how to host it in a chat or thread. Believe or not we've actually never done Mafia on CommDay before. People are usually more interested in iSketch and CAH, but it seems like we'll be able to do this time around.

Sorry for the late response by the way.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    I hope you can! We'll probably play Mafia offsite via epicmafia.com or something similar. I've never played Mafia before so I wouldn't know how to host it in a chat or thread. Believe or not we've actually never done Mafia on CommDay before. People are usually more interested in iSketch and CAH, but it seems like we'll be able to do this time around.

Sorry for the late response by the way.

ah, well epicmafia is a pretty good place to play. i haven't played there in a while but you can make set up mafia games just for PC since they offer games that require a password. i really hope mafia sticks around for future commdays and its alright (:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I'll try to be there if i get time and if not then Happy Commday in advance to everyone :)

Years
    Huh. Weird that I just saw the notice today. I have some time tomorrow. Maybe I'll be there! Besides, this is my first time!

Years
    Since there are high chances of scattered thunderstorms here in Florida tomorrow and we might not get much chance to go out, there's a good chance i'll be able to make at least a little bit of it, again (unless the power gets knocked, which hopefully it won't). If I can, i'll likely see some of you there.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    I'll Surely be there if i get time as it will be my first Community Day ^^

Back