• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day XIII

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Guys guys guys i can battle in Random format right ? so i need to join the tournament or what ? i mean it says i need to show up in Showdown but where in lobby or Tournament ? And all these -

PC Battle Server themes
1. Seasonal Random Battle (Read this article for more information.)
2. Pokebank OU (moveset analyses and banlist)
3. Singles or Doubles Random Battle (randomly generated teams)
4. Snowy Pokebank OU (Pokebank OU with automatic permanent hail and every other weather banned.) (moveset analyses and banlist)
5. Random Battle 1v1 (randomly generated teams)
6. Ubers (moveset analyses)
7. LC Random Battle (randomly generated teams)
...then repeat

Are format to battle in Tournament right ? i have a confusion cause its my first time in COMMDAY

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
random battles are random battles:

see: seasonal random battle, singles/doubles random battles and so on

those battles dont require you to have a premade team. all you need to do is sign up when the tournament starts at the server and carry out the battles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the other tiers such as pokebank ou and ubers require you to have a team of your own. pokebank ou will only accept pokemon up to the overused tier and ubers will allow any pokemon.

hope that helped.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
a leader at the server will announce when registration for each tourney starts, so dont worry and yes, you may join any random battle tourney even without a team.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I know that all we have to do is show up, but do we have to do something to indicate what name we have on the PC chat?

Back