• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Day

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Community Day 20

Hey there! Community Day will be starting at 8 AM (UTC -4 / EDT) on Saturday, May 9th and ending at midnight. Where you ask? On the PokéCommunity's battle server. Pokémon battling tournaments, iSketch, and Cards Against Humanity will all be hosted regularly throughout the day. Community Day is simply about enjoying time with others while the battle server is at its peak of activity. As always, any questions and event suggestions are welcome.

— What's new?

The Fortune Cup will be underway during Community Day.

• Calling all battlers, PC Super Ladder Week will be beginning on the day after Community Day!

• Team battling tournaments. Participants will be grouped into teams of 2 or more, then each team has to fight the other in an elimination bracket. (I forgot to do these during the last Community Day but I'll be sure to remember this time.)

• Hangman and trivia games. (Provided that I can get the scripts working!)

• Spring Random Battle. Grass, Bug, Fairy, and Flying Pokémon will all be randomized into teams.

• Orb Random Battle. Only bad round Pokémon available, such as Castform and Spheal.

— Time zones...

Community Day will start at 8 AM in eastern USA, 5 AM in western USA, 1 PM in the UK, 8 PM in Western Australia, and 10 PM in eastern Australia. You don't need to be there at the launch, though. Community Day lasts all day so that everyone can participate regardless of their time zone.

— Signing up

Signing up isn't required. Hop on the battle server when it's Community Day, and you're good to go. We'll be advertising a thread link in the intro message, which will be used for gathering who participated (example). Then the following emblems will be handed out:

Community Day
    Community Day
    Community Day

bronze = participate in one CommDay, silver = two, gold = three​

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

You are all going down in some orb mon battles js. Especially user Christos

Years
    The new random formats look cool, particularly that Spring-themed one. And this time I'll actually be on longer than just a few minutes now that I'm not affected by slow computer speed anymore.

Etherion

My first community day!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'll see if I join you guys

Years
    Hm. I could try to make it to that, but it'll likely depend on what I have to do then. I may be home by then, I could still be here in preparation for senior week activities or I might bag that idea. But i'll see if I can get anything in.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Coarse I'll be there haha
    Wouldnt miss is for ummm idk a thing
    Cant wait!

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
    This Commday will surely rocks.I'm so Exicted.Haha Can't Wait.

Novarin

The Satirical Dictator Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Sounds fun. And i never have anything to do, so I'll almost definitely be there.

Back