• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Clefable, Azumarill, Gardevoir and Togekiss are a few of my favourite fairy types to use, imo! Klefiki is really good utlity wise, knnn.

Also, hi! How is everyone today?

Years
  • Klefki is cool, I like how in the anime it looks after the Princess Keys! I'd really like to get a Klefki keyring to keep my keys on!

I've been meaning to post in this thread for yonks, must have been drawn here now by someone mentioning the magic word... Cats! :)

Huge welcome to new members! Hope you're enjoying it here! Look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!

I'm very indecisive when it comes to favourite type but as Heracross is my fave I usually say Bug but I think I'm gonna switch and go for Fighting now!

Years
  • Clefable, Azumarill, Gardevoir and Togekiss are a few of my favourite fairy types to use, imo! Klefiki is really good utlity wise, knnn.

Doing great sir!

I agree with you on those Pokemon, they're all among my fave Fairy-types and have great use competitively. Sylveon is also a beast with Pixilate Hyper Voices to run rampant with, showing that a cute face can be a hidden powerhouse.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

Doing swell! Awesome to see all the new members :D

Klefki is cool, I like how in the anime it looks after the Princess Keys! I'd really like to get a Klefki keyring to keep my keys on!

I've been meaning to post in this thread for yonks, must have been drawn here now by someone mentioning the magic word... Cats! :)

Huge welcome to new members! Hope you're enjoying it here! Look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you!

I'm very indecisive when it comes to favourite type but as Heracross is my fave I usually say Bug but I think I'm gonna switch and go for Fighting now!

Woooo! Yeah Fighting! Such an awesome type! Glad to see another Fighting fan here

Years
  • Fighting type is pretty cool, I like the moves they have access to. I remember back in the day Hitmontop was pretty dirty, I doubt it's used that often now though lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I can understand the appeal of Fire-type Pokemon, given how popular Fire starters tend to be. Anyways, I might do an intro to new users since Matt sorta did one.

Anyways, the name is Hikamaru! People often call me Hika for short, or by Nichole (which is my real name) and yeah I love mainly cute Pokemon, and as you saw my fave type is Water. I also have an affection for music and cute cartoon characters. I hope any of you new guys have fun enjoying our community and don't hesitate to ask me if you ever want to talk or have a little question or two.

WATER TYPES OH YEAH!!!!!!!! THEY ARE REAALY GOOD AND MY FAV IS BLASTOISE

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Hi everyone I'm doodbrah89 and my favorite Pokemon always has been and always will be the ever so talented ( and abused as a move slave) mew

BlueJackG

Are you Blue too?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Ok, well, my favorite type is Water, and I have to choose Squirtle! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Morning, everyone! E3 is going on atm; you guys gonna watch?

Ok, well, my favorite type is Water, and I have to choose Squirtle! :D

Updated for you; and good choice!

Squirtle was my first starter in Kanto, growing up playing Pokemon R/B/Y. <33

Just wanted to type out somewhere that I've been visiting these forums, on and off, for almost 11 years...

Cray.

Well, welcome back! I hope we can see you more often. <33

Years
  • Anyone ever think about how stupid the elite 4 challenge is? Think about it without the in game item mechanics you and your team would have to be stronger than the 5 strongest trainers in the region COMBINED just to have a chance! (that or have ridiculous luck and/or unfair type advantages) that means that each new champion would have the strength of......wait a second let me start over. lets say theres only an elite 4 and no champion. When someone become the champion they essentially have the strength of 4 elite 4 members combined. now move on to THAT champion being beaten. that would mean that the new champion would theoretically have to have the strength of 8 elite four members. This cycle would keep going on until eventually the new champ cannot be beaten. after many years the champ would die or resign. thus starting the cycle over again.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I'm catching E3 in pieces, cause of work and bein' busy offline.

Anyone ever think about how stupid the elite 4 challenge is? Think about it without the in game item mechanics you and your team would have to be stronger than the 5 strongest trainers in the region COMBINED just to have a chance! (that or have ridiculous luck and/or unfair type advantages) that means that each new champion would have the strength of......wait a second let me start over. lets say theres only an elite 4 and no champion. When someone become the champion they essentially have the strength of 4 elite 4 members combined. now move on to THAT champion being beaten. that would mean that the new champion would theoretically have to have the strength of 8 elite four members. This cycle would keep going on until eventually the new champ cannot be beaten. after many years the champ would die or resign. thus starting the cycle over again.
    That.. does make sense, but also that might be affected by the fact that most trainers restart each region. Most of the time, each trainer can barely defeat the current champ. Most of us use our fair share of battle items, so I think that's kinda... We might be stronger than them, or just have a lot of Revives on hand, but I don't think there's a power difference big enough to warrant any champion being as strong as eight Elite 4 members. O: Maybe if someone were to take their old team into lots of new region and completely dominate??

idk.. that's kind of interesting to ponder...

THAT ASIDE.

Welcome to PC, guys!

Or welcome back, if you're just coming back around again. c:

Years
  • That.. does make sense, but also that might be affected by the fact that most trainers restart each region. Most of the time, each trainer can barely defeat the current champ. Most of us use our fair share of battle items, so I think that's kinda... We might be stronger than them, or just have a lot of Revives on hand, but I don't think there's a power difference big enough to warrant any champion being as strong as eight Elite 4 members. O: Maybe if someone were to take their old team into lots of new region and completely dominate??

idk.. that's kind of interesting to ponder...

THAT ASIDE.

Welcome to PC, guys!

Or welcome back, if you're just coming back around again. c:

huh. Never thought of it that way. So what you're saying is that each champ gets a new team for each generation of trainers? Forgive me if I don't understand.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Anyone ever think about how stupid the elite 4 challenge is? Think about it without the in game item mechanics you and your team would have to be stronger than the 5 strongest trainers in the region COMBINED just to have a chance! (that or have ridiculous luck and/or unfair type advantages) that means that each new champion would have the strength of......wait a second let me start over. lets say theres only an elite 4 and no champion. When someone become the champion they essentially have the strength of 4 elite 4 members combined. now move on to THAT champion being beaten. that would mean that the new champion would theoretically have to have the strength of 8 elite four members. This cycle would keep going on until eventually the new champ cannot be beaten. after many years the champ would die or resign. thus starting the cycle over again.

I don't like the current system as well, Would love it more if they had a tournament style of endgame, where after beating the other people who have 8 badges, you then get to challenge the elite Four + champion.
    But the champion being stronger than the elite four sound fair, since (I think) the elite four can challenge the Champion as well for his/her spot.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Hey there everybody ^^ Sorry to just bust into the conversation that was going on.

I just wanted to see how everyone has been and up to? I assume probably every Sun and Moon questions were asked already, so I am just not going to start with one. And was just wondering if anyone is doing anything this summer? ^^

And again sorry if this is a stupid post heh.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there everybody ^^ Sorry to just bust into the conversation that was going on.

I just wanted to see how everyone has been and up to? I assume probably every Sun and Moon questions were asked already, so I am just not going to start with one. And was just wondering if anyone is doing anything this summer? ^^

And again sorry if this is a stupid post heh.

No posts here are stupid; no worries~!

I'm okay myself. Been reading all about the new Sun and Moon info! As for the summer, nothing really planned... just working. </3 How about you? o:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back