• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
  • Oh wow, thought I wouldn't get that quickly a response.

I am just sitting in the heat of the summer. Somehow since 2007, Central Europe always gets hit with these heat waves in summer ^ ^ .And trying to find a job to do for a while till I get a real one. Like a small job to earn some money while looking for an actual one. Also going to the city and watching the European Football Cup games in a bar. Somehow I am the only who is not drinking beer but cola in those bars heh.

Regarding Sun and Moon it is the same as ORAS for me, somehow I don't get that hyped anymore. Maybe I've become cyncial while becoming older? : P

Years
  • All I would like to say is....Yungoos is gonna be the one Pokemon guaranteed to be on every single one of my teams I play with in Alola, a la Swellow in Hoenn.

Yungoos surely has overpowered abilities, but Pikipek seems to be the newbie I'm loving at the moment. If that thing's final evolution has Talonflame or Staraptor-esque stats I may actually consider the bird.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Yungoos surely has overpowered abilities, but Pikipek seems to be the newbie I'm loving at the moment. If that thing's final evolution has Talonflame or Staraptor-esque stats I may actually consider the bird.

Those abilities are actually not the main reason for my liking Yungoos. I actually like its design, a first for me when it comes to the early route rodents.

I will like Pikipek a lot more as long as it changes typing like Fletchling. I really don't want to another Normal/Flying type. The Grass/Flying typing would be pretty cool and has some pretty good reason for believing in it due to Pikipek's widespread speculation that it can use Bullet Seed. (Or has it been confirmed it can learn it? I can't quite remember)

Years
  • I will like Pikipek a lot more as long as it changes typing like Fletchling. I really don't want to another Normal/Flying type. The Grass/Flying typing would be pretty cool and has some pretty good reason for believing in it due to Pikipek's widespread speculation that it can use Bullet Seed. (Or has it been confirmed it can learn it? I can't quite remember)

I think Peck is only what we know about, since a wild Pikipek KO'd the player's Popplio in the E3 livestream. Learning Bullet Seed won't just be a way to benefit Skill Link but it also fits with its description on the official website, just can't see the evolutions changing types though.

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • I like Yungoos too, the design seems fun and cute to me ^^
    But I like the bird too. I didn't check the stats, since I am more a casual player : P So I don't really watch much on stats heh. Starraptor was my favourite early route Bird evo so far. So I am excited to see to what the bird evolves.

Years
  • Well after careful consideration I've figured out the mistake that I made about the elite 4 challenge. I realized that you only need to be strong enough to beat an elite 4 member without too much damage. Like if you were twice as strong as an elite 4 member you'd probably sweep right through the elite 4. This was an incredibly stupid thing to not realize and truthfully I am embarrassed...........well enough with the mushy stuff. I can't seem to get notifications about this thread unless someone quotes me........anyone know how to fix that?

Years
  • Well after careful consideration I've figured out the mistake that I made about the elite 4 challenge. I realized that you only need to be strong enough to beat an elite 4 member without too much damage. Like if you were twice as strong as an elite 4 member you'd probably sweep right through the elite 4. This was an incredibly stupid thing to not realize and truthfully I am embarrassed...........well enough with the mushy stuff. I can't seem to get notifications about this thread unless someone quotes me........anyone know how to fix that?

Yeah you only get notifications if someone quotes you or clicks the like button on your post. You can subscribe to the thread though by clicking on Thread Tools at the top right of a page or tick a box when replying to a thread. You can then easily find the thread in your Control Panel or Subscription list or even choose to be notified by email of new posts.

Anyone have plans for the weekend?

New anime episode day for me! ^^

Years
  • Pikipek is adorable. I like Fletchling a lot too but Pikipek clicks so much more, its head/body has more definition than Fletchling which I like more and the hair tuft is too cute. Hopefully what it evolves into will be just as nice. =o

No weekend plans for me, unless you count video games and anime. Hee hee. S'all I need this and most other weekends. 8D

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Yeah, I don't got any plans for the weekend either. Since it's summer now I literally have zero responsibilities. I'm only keeping up with two anime series right now (JoJo: Diamond is Unbreakable and Ace Attorney) so I'm not really watching much unless I go on a small Pokémon marathon or something.

Also, Pikipek might be adorable, but Iwanko is pretty much the best thing ever. Except for Rowlet I guess. Rowlet is the bestest thing ever.

Years
  • Video games and anime sounds like a pretty perfect weekend!

I like Pikipek's design, it stands out from the previous early route birds. Iwanko is neat, I like the rock typing! Either it or Nekkoara are my faves out of the non-starters revealed so far. Not sure for how long there'll be space for them on my team though!

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
  • ^Maybe.

Also, I've returned to these forums after almost 2 years of inactivity. I forgot I had an account here until I saw a birthday message. Thanks, btw.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anyone else really hoping the Rotom Pokedex will be sarcastic to the player?

I'm hoping it has some sort of quirky personality, just not too annoying! :)

^Maybe.

Also, I've returned to these forums after almost 2 years of inactivity. I forgot I had an account here until I saw a birthday message. Thanks, btw.

Welcome back! Just in time for Sun & Moon hype! :)

FedericoAzor

Spaniard PokéFan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Hi all!

I recently joined this awesome community. I'm delighted to see all your nice and polite comments, I really appreciate that and hope to keep on posting as much as I can :3.

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hello there. I recently joined this community because i heard from a friend that this is a very nice place. Also, i took a good look in the other sections and I see that you got a couple of threads with rather colorful activities, especially in the non-pokemon related boards.

\\

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hello there. I recently joined this community because i heard from a friend that this is a very nice place. Also, i took a good look in the other sections and I see that you got a couple of threads with rather colorful activities, especially in the non-pokemon related boards.

\\

Welcome! :)

Part of this community's charm is indeed the wide diversity of topics,ranging from serious discussions to complete chaos (in a good way), so im glad that's to your liking!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back