• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Poll #3: Starter Pok?mon [VOTE NOW!]

What should our Starter Pokémon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Community Poll #3: Starter Pokémon [VOTE NOW!]

Voting will close on Saturday 30th January and you may vote for multiple options :).

The winning trio will be The Connexus Region's official starter 'mons!

With thanks to: FireSnow, MUDKIP!!!, dud190, Lostelle, gimmepie, Check10, Elektra Heart, countryemo,

Last edited:
    Years
  • This might be a close one... I voted for three of the choices. People do seem to like dragons though. (I'm not a fan of dragon starters)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    24 hours left to vote! At the moment three options are tied for the most votes, so every vote counts! :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    We'll do a quick tiebreak poll :) although at the moment it's already been broken. Only 6 hours left! ^_^

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hmm interesting trio, I was pulling for the Buizel trio but I'm happy with this one. Gonna get myself a Klink or Vanillite...decisions~_~

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The starters of the Connexus Region are Klink, Vanillite and Trapinch!

Certainly original :c. Keep an eye out for another poll starting in a day or two.

Back