• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporter Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Hardly any fun stuff happened when I was in school. There were a fun interesting things here and there, though.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I bought two 1.25 litres of coke from the milk bar. Gave one away, then straight after that I dropped mine D: I also nearly choked on skittles.
    Skittles are the best, you can be mean and nice at the same time. You just give people too much.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    That's weird, Charliecharlz. I thought after doing something nice like that, something good would happen to you. :[

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    It's a lie. I didn't any of the 1.25 litres I gave away either D: The guy just drank it himself and took the rest home. Meh...next time he'll get less.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Charlie, you are way too nice, you know that? XD
    No, Nica. There isn't one.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I haven't had Vanilla Coke in years. I have no idea whether or not I still like it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Coke products are my favorite. I only like a few Pepsi products.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Yeah, that's true.

Oh, hey...it's the person who thinks I'm never offline. XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Haha. That's fine. I was kidding, anyway. I ended up going to bed early last night, which is why I wasn't online at the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back