• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Well... none of my music contains screaming... Its mostly Drum and Bass, House and Electro what i listen to xD

Years
    That's how I was at first. But it's actually interesting to see that many of the members have interesting and great music tastes.

That is true, I happened to surprise quite a few with my music taste. You can easily see what I like thanks to the songs I usually stick on my profile's YouTube field.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Um... I think I actually like Paramore. (Both the band and their self-titled album).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Next time I'm in the radio room I'll be sure to add Katy Perry's new album on my playlist. I LOVE her new album imo <33

Years
    Thor 2 hasn't really seen the interest for me, but if it's a good movie then I guess I could go see it with my girlfriend, though she wants to see Ender's Game with me.

Years
    I have to be honest with y'all, but I have never really been a movie person :( but I guess part of that is to blame the fact that my parents never really took me to the movies while growing up, but I hope that could change soon now that I have my own transportation..

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have to be honest with y'all, but I have never really been a movie person :( but I guess part of that is to blame the fact that my parents never really took me to the movies while growing up, but I hope that could change soon now that I have my own transportation..

I'm not either. The only time I go to movies is if they have to do with my special interest. Though, Thor wasn't my interest nor is Marvel Comics. I do love Wolverine, Loki........Oh and did I say Loki? :P Lol no, seriously. It depends on what my interest is. I've officially become a Loki fangirl. omg someone please help me.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I really wanna see the second Thor movie, but I still haven't.

Loved the Avengers for a good while last year, though.

I went thinking I'd be bored, but I was wrong. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back