• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    rename this thread to "<3 <3 The Official Cookies Discussion Thread <3 <3 yay!"

then rename the site to "The CookieCommunity Forums"

then make it all about cookies

wait i forgot the banana bread
    and the banana cake
    what do we do about those topics
    they need somewhere to go

also I agree with Axeliira about macadamia nut cookies
    and I agree with Judge Mandolore Shepard about chocolate chip
    DELICIOUS

Years
    I do like peanut butter cookies, those have a good taste to them.

But my favorite types of cookies, aside from chocolate chip, are these sugar cookies that have icing on the top and the sprinkles covered on that. I've had those quite a few times and they're pretty tasty.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    A+ April Fools idea right there guys! Take note Admins

My favorite cookies are Snickerdoodle, half of the fun is just saying the name!

Good lawd, there's a place in Phoenix called Chino Bandidos that's an Asian and Mexican food fusion place, and they serve EVERY meal with a free snickerdoodle freshly baked that morning in their restaurant. They're so stupid good.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Good lawd, there's a place in Phoenix called Chino Bandidos that's an Asian and Mexican food fusion place, and they serve EVERY meal with a free snickerdoodle freshly baked that morning in their restaurant. They're so stupid good.

BRB guys, catching a flight to Phoenix!

Years

Mexican?

With a free snickerdoodle that's already been pre-made?

Hit me with some of that, i'll take it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Where is Arizona even, I've never looked.

If you know where California is... it's kind of on the tip of it. This picture will give a much better explanation than me:

Community Supporter DCC

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    What's a snickerdoodle? sorry I'm Enligh XD

Don't worry, I'm just as confused as you are!
    Also, are we still talking about snacks after like three days? I get hungry every time I come here!

Never Fear! Wikipedia is here!
    A snickerdoodle is a type of cookie made with butter or oil, sugar, and flour rolled in cinnamon sugar. Eggs may also sometimes be used as an ingredient, with cream of tartar and baking soda added to leaven the dough. Snickerdoodles are characterized by a cracked surface and can be crisp or soft depending on preference.

Snickerdoodles are often referred to as "sugar cookies". However, traditional sugar cookies are often rolled in white sugar whereas snickerdoodles are rolled in a mixture of white sugar and cinnamon.

WARMING, Large image is also Delicious looking.

https://i.imgur.com/l8daC9w.jpg

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I said this to him before: I once thought Snickerdoodles were "snicker-flavored" cookies...you know, from Snickers.

but god damn it i want some.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I said this to him before: I once thought Snickerdoodles were "snicker-flavored" cookies...you know, from Snickers.

but god damn it i want some.

yo me too but i was happily mistaken

I say happily because I'm allergic to peanuts and tree-nuts and will die or begin anaphylactic shock symptoms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back