• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I only just saw Frozen for the first time a few days ago. And I already posted this in C&M, but while I thought it turned out to be a bit predictable, it went from leaving me shaking and on the edge of my seat to finding the end very heartwarming.

So while I didn't think it was outright spectacular, I thought it was solid, and quite cute.

Ahhhhh. I love that movie. <3 Elsa is literally my favorite character because I can relate to her so much. ;____; I also love the song, despite how many people find it annoying. lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How to train your dragon might be the best animated movie so far, overall. But Shrek 2 and Finding Nemo are also up there! Movies that make me sit on the edge of my seat. HTTYD didn't do that, maybe, but it's just overall good and the dragon is a flying cat. Instalove. Shrek 2 was so funny, and the ending was actually nerve pounding and heartfelt. Finding Nemo is just BIG, and makes great use of soundtrack and Dory. Dory. Need I say more?

Big Hero 6 was okay because of BayMax and "superpowers" and the teleport thing was pretty darn cool. But it wasn't as overwhelmingly cool as it maybe could have been. Finding Nemo still tops that in Disney movies for me :3

Frozen is a different kind of movie, the classic fairy tale. I like it and Tangled the same I think. But yeah, Frozen's ending makes it unique and modern :3

Years
  • Ahhhhh. I love that movie. <3 Elsa is literally my favorite character because I can relate to her so much. ;____; I also love the song, despite how many people find it annoying. lol

The irony is that I've never watched Frozen but I find myself constantly reblogging Frozen-related pics on Tumblr, and coincidentally most of them feature Elsa. I find her one of the most beautiful Disney characters of the modern era to be honest.

Tek

Years
  • Actually The Emperor's New Groove is the best animated movie ever. Followed closely by The Road to El Dorado. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Actually The Emperor's New Groove is the best animated movie ever. Followed closely by The Road to El Dorado. Just thought I'd let y'all know.
    I feel like you are biased towards a certain culture herr xD

Road to El Dorado was great though!

Also of course the Lion King and Pocahontas.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Actually The Emperor's New Groove is the best animated movie ever. Followed closely by The Road to El Dorado. Just thought I'd let y'all know.

I feel like you are biased towards a certain culture herr xD

Road to El Dorado was great though!

Also of course the Lion King and Pocahontas.

With the exception of Pocahontas, The above mentioned movies are great movies.

If we are talking old movies, I have to throw Balto into the mix!
    Newer movies, I am a huge fan of Bolt. That's probably just because I am a dog fanatic. ^^

Speaking of dogs, those of us who saw it, what did you think of the short Feast shown at BH6?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • All of you guys seriously have really good taste in movies. <3

Lion King, Pocahontas, Toy Story, pretty much almost every Disney movie out there...I love them! A couple months ago the pair wanted me to go see the movie Bolt, and I'll admit...it had soo much cute! So I'll add that as one of my faves.

I've seen Frozen 9470394702 times. While it's not much of my favorite movie (not only because it has become so overrated and I've memorized every song and every line of that movie), I do appreciate how far it has come...to the point that it's getting a sequel. (oops, did I spoil that for y'all? I'll just go hide behind a rock now :P). But overall, it does have a pretty heartwarming message.

All I need is a Toothless plushie and my life is complete.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I adore Lion King, Aladdin, and Mulan~ <33

I used to watch Lion King and Aladdin all the time as a kid, like, endless and endless reruns, haha. Mulan, i didn't really get into it until just under 3 years ago when I was organizing my old movies, and just decided to watch Mulan 'for the heck of it'. It was amazing. C:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    All of you guys seriously have really good taste in movies. <3

Lion King, Pocahontas, Toy Story, pretty much almost every Disney movie out there...I love them! A couple months ago the pair wanted me to go see the movie Bolt, and I'll admit...it had soo much cute! So I'll add that as one of my faves.

I've seen Frozen 9470394702 times. While it's not much of my favorite movie (not only because it has become so overrated and I've memorized every song and every line of that movie), I do appreciate how far it has come...to the point that it's getting a sequel. (oops, did I spoil that for y'all? I'll just go hide behind a rock now :P). But overall, it does have a pretty heartwarming message.

All I need is a Toothless plushie and my life is complete.
    wait ..whaaat? {D:}
    frozen will get a sequel? I had no idea. :o

I also need a toothless plushie <333 *_*

do you guys have any idea when finding dory will come out? I wanna see it. C:

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I think I saw the Lion King and Toy Story in theaters when they first came out. :O Also, I already knew Frozen was getting a sequel. It's kind of obvious they'd make one since the first one got so much attention. I don't know what more they could do without ruining it though. O_o

do you guys have any idea when finding dory will come out? I wanna see it. C:

According to Wiki, June 17, 2016... so, not for a while now. :(

Years
  • Yeah, I already knew that Frozen 2 was coming for a little while.

But if Toy Story 4 really is happening (which i've heard rumblings of)...yeah, I don't know what they're going to do after where Toy Story 3 left off. If Andy's already in college, then what are they going to do with the rest of the toys that he gave away?

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I actually thought it was coming out this year too. O_O

But yes, I agree. Me and my dad are big Spongebob fans, so we are really happy to go see the new movie when it comes out. However, it'll have to be a week after my dental surgery. >< I guess it'll depend on how I feel after getting it done.

But if Toy Story 4 really is happening (which i've heard rumblings of)...yeah, I don't know what they're going to do after where Toy Story 3 left off. If Andy's already in college, then what are they going to do with the rest of the toys that he gave away?

That's what I was thinking!!! They better know what the hell they are doing. I mean, if they had only had Andy go on a little longer until adulthood, he could have had a wife of his own and child of his own. Then Andy could have passed on those toys to his little girl/boy (whatever Disney could have decided with this). Instead, they take a whole new unpredictable route and include the little girl. Though, I do really like the slight appearance Totoro had. :3

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I do want to see the Spongebob movie as well, aside from the usual Marvel movies my friends and I get together to watch

Years
  • I've seen a handful of ads for that live-action SpongeBob film, and while it's not something I would go see anytime soon, I can understand the appeal.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Toy Story 4 is confirmed. The studio has promised that they wouldn't make another unless it went above and beyond it's predecessors, I think that the film is in good hands. Even though I was happy for it to end off as a trilogy because I thought the last film was amazing.

There wasn't a pixar film out in 2014 which was a surprise, so I am looking forward to their releases this year. I usually save movie going for films I have hyped in my own mind for a while, and Pixar seems to fall under that (although most other Disney films are usually saved for when they come out on DvD).

Also hai, I am new to this sub forum ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back