• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I actually never got to seeing Brave, which i'll have to sometime. But I have heard good about that, so i'm sure it'll be worthwhile. But there will be Inside Out later this year, which I read about a while back.

And welcome to the VIP forum!

I actually never got to seeing Brave, which i'll have to sometime. But I have heard good about that, so i'm sure it'll be worthwhile. But there will be Inside Out later this year, which I read about a while back.

And welcome to the VIP forum!

Years
  • There wasn't a pixar film out in 2014 which was a surprise, so I am looking forward to their releases this year. I usually save movie going for films I have hyped in my own mind for a while, and Pixar seems to fall under that (although most other Disney films are usually saved for when they come out on DvD).

Also hai, I am new to this sub forum ^_^

Apparently they originally scheduled The Good Dinosaur for a 2014 release but for some unknown reason it got pushed back to late 2015, so now it means we'll be getting two Pixar films released this year, Inside Out and the aforementioned The Good Dinosaur.

And hey welcome to the supporter-hood!

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Thank you both!

And yeah, I think the reasoning (afaik) that The Good Dinosaur was pushed back was that they scrapped the script after being unhappy with it. They're essentially doing us (and themselves) a favour, even though it was a sad year without my pixar needs being met!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome Saki, to Hel--I mean, the VIP section. This is where the cool kids hang out. ;D

be careful the walls may burn

Last edited:

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • ;O I shall be very careful. Thank you <3

It does feel a bit hot in here - or it might be my apartment as I have the heat pumped way up~

Years
  • Kicking myself in the butt for not seeing Big Hero 6 like I wanted...on the plus side, I did buy the Lego Movie today~

Welcome, Saki!!

Years
  • Big Hero 6 & Night at the Museum where the main movies that I missed out on at the tail end of the year :C

Welcome to the Supporter gang, Saki! :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's no longer in theatres in my area. There are a few in San Diego, but I won't have the time to simply go there this weekend.

I'm waiting for Pay-Per-View. :D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Arg that sucks! I'm glad we've got enough theatres where I am to give movies a decent run. Usually it takes about 6 weeks for movies to fully leave around here. We also get a good bit of limited release/indie movies which is nice.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Speaking of theaters, I love how me and my best friend decided to go see the hobbit and its been a month or so. I wonder if its still there...

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Thanks for all the welcomes ^_^

I want to see Big Hero 6 as well, I haven't been going to the theatre as often as of late! I've heard great things about the said film though. @Axeliira it's no longer in my area either, I feel your pain. In fact my SO has a gift card for the theatre and we haven't gotten a chance to use it because my local theatres have a poor selection ;____; Oh well, it doesn't expire!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Try using it when another movie you like to see comes out soon. Since it doesn't expire and all. :D

I want to see American Sniper. I'm in the talks of going with a friend of mine sometime this week.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Try using it when another movie you like to see comes out soon. Since it doesn't expire and all. :D

I want to see American Sniper. I'm in the talks of going with a friend of mine sometime this week.

Years
  • I don't think I actually went to the theater at all in 2014. There were a few times in 2013 that I did, but maybe that'll change and i'll go this year for something. We'll have to see...so what do we know this year that's most likely going to be big?

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • The new Star Wars, Insurgent, Jurassic World, a Peanuts Movie, Pitch Perfect 2... I can't remember anymore right now but there are some originals that look promising too :)

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Jurassic World is finally coming out? Nice. I heard select places where showing, or where going to show the first one in 3D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back