• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Supporters' 1st Usergroup Color Poll! Some of you asked for it.

What color should the next Community Supporter username color be?

• [color="#adab21"][b]#ADAB21[/b][/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melody

Banned
    Years
    *counts CS votes on purple* Yep the 1337 purple is still winning.
    Even after you subtract all non-CS votes.
    :)
    :bandit: *steals all non-CS votes from poll and throws them away* XD
    *recounts all CS votes*
    Yup! Purple wins!!!
    Could the staff Please change the color soon?
    Please?
    Pretty please?
    I dislike waiting but i dont mind if it takes a few days...staff members are pretty busy after all...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Rofl, I know, I'm so impatient too. I don't wanna wait two days for the colour. T_T;

We should have a new poll asking to change the date to, er, today. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Rofl, I know, I'm so impatient too. I don't wanna wait two days for the colour. T_T;

We should have a new poll asking to change the date to, er, today. XD
    w00t! Lets change the color now!pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease......
    *puts crazy self in straightjacket* hehehehehe...I Cant wait!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yup. Purple definitely has it. I voted for the orange-ish color. Purple was my second choice. Oh well. At least it will go with my current theme. ^-^

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Mmmmgh... I like but I don't like that shade. It's too dark for my personal tastes. And since Chikara isn't happy, we must re-do the thred! XO

lol, j/k. I really cant wait 'till it changes. Its gonna be in like the next two days.

Cherrim

Years
    I just bugged Jake on MSN about it.

So. HAPPY PURPLE NAME EVERYONE! ♥

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Why purple? There's almost no difference between Supporters and Users now... really weird decision. Bring the green back...

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Why I am A CS and Purple Usernames

YAY! Purple!!...
    It was voted in as the new CS color...I like it.
    Click to read my Opinion on being a Community Supporter(I enjoy it. Just so you know. Click below to find out why...)
    Spoiler:

Senerio

Realist, not idealist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Why purple? There's almost no difference between Supporters and Users now... really weird decision. Bring the green back...
    The poll was open to all Community Supporters. Why you didn't actually vote your option is a problem. And so I ask how it looks like that of the other members - the characteristics include emphasis in the word, and the colour itself. The vote has a majority, so there's little reason as for it to be changed back.

Years
    Wow, that colour looks great on you guys. I'm so envious. :'D
    Well purple's a shade of magnificence. Enjoy your new colour. Personally I don't think any other colour in that poll would've looked good on you guys anyway. XD;

And Poketrainer2004, you've hit the nail on the head with what you've just said. Much praise for you. ;)

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    The poll was open to all Community Supporters. Why you didn't actually vote your option is a problem. And so I ask how it looks like that of the other members - the characteristics include emphasis in the word, and the colour itself. The vote has a majority, so there's little reason as for it to be changed back.

Well, I didn't know there would be a poll at all. I don't think it would be that hard for someone to PM the Community Supporters and explain what was going on. You see, most of the CS are more active on general forums and I'm more into Game Development, so I could never know the green wasn't "good enough". Guess that's my fault.

I know it won't be changed back, the same way my money won't be returned to me. I just like to have a different name color, that stands out more, hence the fact I don't understand why people would prefer the "normal" purple.

Anyway, the majority voted for this, so be it.

~Azura.

Cherrim

Years
    o_O I think the purple stands out. I'm still double-taking every time I see a supporter (myself included) and wondering who they are and where they came from...and what position they're in. So if you want to be noticeable with the colour, I'd say you still are. It might not stand out as much as the green, but the majority of donors do prefer the colour. :x

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Well, I didn't know there would be a poll at all. I don't think it would be that hard for someone to PM the Community Supporters and explain what was going on. You see, most of the CS are more active on general forums and I'm more into Game Development, so I could never know the green wasn't "good enough". Guess that's my fault.

I know it won't be changed back, the same way my money won't be returned to me. I just like to have a different name color, that stands out more, hence the fact I don't understand why people would prefer the "normal" purple.

Anyway, the majority voted for this, so be it.

~Azura.

Well the staff has other things to do then pay attention to whether or not we're paying attention or not. You really want to take your money back form PC just because you dont like the color? Thats a tad selfish, dont you think? And the purple does stand out alot, so stop complaining ¬¬'

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Chikara said:
    Well the staff has other things to do then pay attention to whether or not we're paying attention or not. You really want to take your money back form PC just because you dont like the color? Thats a tad selfish, dont you think? And the purple does stand out alot, so stop complaining ¬¬'

I never said I want to take my money back, dear... but I did said that I know it won't be changed back to green. The fact that I accept it doesn't change the fact that I don't like it, and that I can express myself about the matter. I wasn't rude and have no need to be or to apologize.

Anyway, the poll is over, and seeming like you know the staff pretty well, why don't you ask them to close this thread?

~Azura.

Back