• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

community virgin

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Yo, So Im a first gen veteran, played until they started making ****** fire starters. working on a fire red hack. associate yourselves with me. if you need any tilesets, sprites, maps, or minimal scripting done, im your man. I enjoy fannart fan fiction or anything we can work on together involving pokemon. so yeah friend me if thats a thing, message me, if you need something, and I look forward to meeting you all.
    Dopplegang3r out!

Years
  • Well, welcome to the forum, Dopple! Guessing you've already been to the Emulation board if you're working on a hack? :) It has a whole lot of tools and tutorials so I'm sure you'll find those helpful in assisting you with your game! If you ever want to put a team together for your hack, you should check out the Team Recruitment thread and drop off a post. It's a good way to get started, though you might have to be patient since there's a high volume of people asking for team members. But goodness, are the hackers here talented! Makes me wish I actually learned to hack when I had more interest way back when.

Good luck! Clearly you're a creative guy if you're into art, writing, and even scripting among other things so you're going to have lots to help people out with. Hooray for versatility! Have an amazing time on PC and let the staff know if you need aaanything at all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Thanks but Im keeping this one under my own hands. Like I said though, Im more than willing to help someone out if they really need a hand so I will check out that recruitment board thank you.
    I already posted my first one so I hope everyone enjoys it, witch Im sure they will

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the scene, Doppleganger! I hope you have a great time, plenty of people here that share your interests.

I'll see you around, buddy.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, good luck on that hack! Hopefully things will go well for ya, and it'll be finish fairly quickly and easily! I enjoy reading fan fiction and seeing some fanart too~ You can visit the Fan Fiction and Writing board if you want to see some of the fan fiction posted there! I'm sure that you'll enjoy them!

I'll be happy to become friends with you, if you want! We can talk about conquering the worrrrld and stuff! Or anything! It's been nice meeting you, and I hope that you'll have a really fun stay. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Thanks loud silence & Lgd Arm!
    I appreciate the support !
    & yeah I actually checked that out recently (x
    yeah I also have a Gold Hack that never seems to make it past the filter on the showase \:
    oh well,
    May I ask what does it take to be a moderator?

Back