• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Comparing PC members to cartoon characters

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    what!? i'm homer? *burps* doh! XD

it's pretty funny cause i can make myself sound just like him. I can do the 'doh!' perfectly and do his scream percetly also! XD

save me, jebus! XD

EDIT: I also do the 'woohoo!' perfectly! XD

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Oh, now I know who Flygon_Trainer reminds me of ^_^
    Raven from Teen Titans. Isn't it sorta obvius? But then again she is nice/weird sometimes...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Let's see.. This should be easy..

Dizzy - Matt from Digimon. He's nice, and looks out for others. But he can make the earth tremble if you p-iss him off. XD

100Marios - Beast Boy from teen titans. XD; I dunno, he's just so funny

Castrainer - Bugsy from Pokemon ^-^ I dunno why, cus they're both young XD

Psilocybin - Sora from Digimon. She's friendly, loving, and mature. And she's so much fun to hang around with :DD

PichuSecretBase - Butters from South Park. They're both still kids, and I always imagined Tsuji as a blonde :D

Kairi - Kari from Digimon ^_^ She's kind, and she's protective of others.

Miyu-Chan - Marge Simpson ^.^ She's mommy here! :D

a1337a - Hmm.. This is pretty hard.. *thinks* Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh! XD They're spunky, and don't mind speaking their mind.

Toothache - Meko Tsunami from Yu-Gi-Oh! He's tough but so nice and loyal to his friends ^_^

Kayleigh - Zoe from Digimon. She's hyper and girly XD

Chairman Kaga - Koji from Digimon. He's reserved, and has a tough exterior. But deep inside, he's kind and helps those in need.

*dies*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Tendo said:
    Tommy (Tmbjr) - Brock from Pokemon. For some reason I just get a Brock vibe from Tommy. XD
    many people do...somehow. I'm convinced it isn't just my pervertedness in IM chats. XD

Arcanine: Gligarman from that one episode of Pok?mon...don't ask why >.<
    Dark Heaven: James from pok?mon...the whole questionable sexuality thing...
    Sapphire Latios: I see him as more Brocky than me...maybe cuz of his avvy...
    Kairi: I really have no Idea... XD

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    What about me???? I wonder what character i should be compared in your opinion... well those who know me. All those who don't know me, IM me anytime.

I'll here for all your crazy chatting needs XD

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Hmmm... do I really need to ask for someone to tell me who they think I am?-.-; Because I think know what I'll end up as.

Castrainer: Castform, duh!
    Tmbjr: Crobat. NOT because he likes them, I just find him like them.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Hmm, besides bart simpson, (I don't think that's accurate) and the father from KND(Whatever THAT is) I don't know who I would count as. Maybe I should make a comparing PC members to fictional characters thread, then I know the perfect ones.

EDIT: It's made, enjoy.

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    woohoo! no one nos me enuf XD...u no...i dont i think i no ne1 enuf to do this either...
    ppl'll probably just blast me with sakura cuz of the avi...but...hu nos?...not me fr sure...definately not me

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Wow, all those describe me really well! I don't watch Teen Titans a lot though, so I don't know about Beast Boy... but if he's as silly as you say he is, that's one thing we have in common!... and, no comment on Elmer Fudd... *laughs like him* Hehehehe....

Well, let's see... I have a few I can name!

Kayleigh - Colette, from Tales of Symphonia. Sorry if this sounds repetitive, but I can't emphasize this enough, hehe. They're both kind-hearted, and always put the well-being of others first, even if it means putting themselves at risk. They're both total klutzes too, a trait that can't be ignored, hehe.

Sayuri no Hoshi - Sheena, from Tales of Symphonia. No doubt about it! Sheena accepts the responsibilities she has, and even if she isn't sucessful, she isn't afraid to face the consequences of her actions. She has a caring and a "Get out of my way" side too, just like good ol' Chrystie, hehe.

Kairi - Raine, from Tales of Symphonia. They're both so knowledgable in different things. Plus, Kairi often says she can kick our butts in different games, and there are several scenes in the game where Raine, literally, kicks butt... or, slaps at least, ah heh. *sweatdrops*

Scyther5 - Regal, from Tales of Symphonia (This is the last one, hehe. Though there are probably people here on PC that remind me of every single person in the game). They both hold true to their beliefs, and have a strong will. If you get to know each of them, you would find a very kind and protective person inside, even if they are a bit rough around the edges at first.

Castrainer - Sylvester the cat, from Looney Tunes (Ha! Right back at ya, hehe). I don't know, probably because of the way he speaks online, hehe. They both sure can dedicate themselves to things! Like Castrainer to PC, and Sylvester to catching Tweetie, hehe (Gah! I forgot how to spell all their names!).

Sakura and Espeon - May, from Pokemon. I just get that kind of vibe around her, hehe. They're both sweet, and always seem to have that "half-full" kind of attitude, instead of "half-empty". They both also seem rather gentle in a way.

That's all that I can think of at 1 something in the morning, hehe. I'll write some more later!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    CaRtOON said:
    Castrainer - Bugsy from Pokemon ^-^ I dunno why, cus they're both young XD

Plus, theres the fact that we both like Bug Pkmn and we are annoying XD

Abskull said:
    Castrainer: Castform, duh!

Castrainer come from Cast, which comes from Weather Cast, and accindentaly Castform XD

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Let's see:
    Batesy: Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter:P

Kairi: Sakura Avalon from CCS because without her, no one could catch the "clow cards" or in other words, if Abby left, PC would be killed by evil people! XD

Castrainer: Max from Pokemon, because you like to joke around, and your smart when it comes to computers!

Sakura and Espeon: Jesse from Pokemon because you always talk about your good looks, and don't really care what people think about you. You'll confront them face to face if they cause trouble.

~*Silent Tattsu*~: Either an Espeon, or Latias as Bianca because you always seems to bequite, nice, and a loving, loyal friend.

I'll post more later...I can't think of anymore, my brains fried! XD
    Oh and, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Aww, Batesy's nicer than Draco! XP *pats Batesy* And I do not think of you as Bender at all whatsoever, Batesy 0_o

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    But I can fetch!
    *Brings back the rarest thing on the planet*
    I can beg!
    Plus! I can create a laser show in my head!

Back