• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Competitive Phiones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey All,

I recently bred a shiny Phione!!! Whilst doing it I bred some competitive Phiones which I'm giving away. There is a limited amount (18 to be exact!) These are all UNCLONED as well. I will be distributing them on a first come, first served basis via the GTS. You can request a nickname as well.

Phione Giveaway: (x17)
    Competitive Phiones!

Nature: Modest
    Ability: Hydration
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Level 1

How to get this Phione:
    • Catch a pokemon on route 101 in ORAS or in XY catch a crap pokemon
    • Tell me which pokemon u will deposit, its gender and level
    • Deposit it in the GTS asking for a lvl 1-10 Phione.
    • Set your trade message to #Pukeamon
    Please note that these pokemon are subject to my shop's redistribution clause.

Redistribution Clause:
    The only pokemon that can be redistributed fully are my event pokemon... For all other pokemon you are only allowed to giveaway a maximum of 1 copy to friends privately. You are not allowed to trade my non-redistributable pokemon for other pokemon without my permission. If I catch you publicly trading my pokemon on Quick Trades or Trade Shops for other pokemon then you will be reported to a mod. If you want to redistribute my pokemon please PM/VM me forpermission. However you are allowed to clone copies or use my pokemon for your own personal needs which include but are not limited to battling, breeding,etc...

Requests to be done:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    i think someone snagged it o.o maybe try a zigzagoon?

man this seems funny but i already deposited like 3 times zigzagoon and get 3 phiones lmao but it all have such a crap nature,can we just trade it?ill add your fc this my FC 5043-5588-0188

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hello

I deposited a female lvl 2 zigzagoon. Game name kinky. Thanks a lot ??????

Years
    man this seems funny but i already deposited like 3 times zigzagoon and get 3 phiones lmao but it all have such a crap nature,can we just trade it?ill add your fc this my FC 5043-5588-0188

sure. what's your timezone

Hello

I deposited a female lvl 2 zigzagoon. Game name kinky. Thanks a lot ������

soz look like someone snagged it

I deposited a female lvl 2 scatterbug. ING: Berkin
    Thank you again.

i think someone snagged it eurgh..

Years
    Hey
    I added a Female Zigzagoon lvl 2 to the GTS
    if this is still up ofc ahah
    Thanks~

EDIT: Nvm I can't add Phione as pokemon im seeking? any suggestions?

GTS only shows pokemon that are in your pokedex. however if u scroll all the way to the bottom u can input any pokemon's name to search for it :P there should be a bit saying "what pokemon?"

deposing level 30 male camerupt thanks
    ign:walid
    Sent!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back