• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive team?

Munkeytoto

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Okay, Here is my Planned team. Now I don't mind making Changes, BUT!, I do Love my Gengar, Garchomp and Bronzong and they are 3/4 Of the way EV trained...
    Other than that, please give me plenty feedback on what you think i should change to my team. I'm Utterly new here and would love some of your opinions!

The Team;

Lead;
    Yanmega @ Focus sash.
    Modest Nature - EV's(104 Def / 252 SpA / 152 Speed) - Speed boost
    - Protect
    - Air Slash
    - Bug Buzz
    - HP fire*
    * - Have NO idea how to do IV training/Breeding.
    Okay, So basically after a turn of protect, it will get a free speed boost then will hopefully move first and get something powerful in and 1HKO Their lead.

Rapid Spinner;
    Donphan @ Leftovers
    Impish Nature - EV's(252 HP/ 86 Atk / 172 Def) - Sturdy
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Rapid spin
    - Rest
    Donphan is for Spinning away stealth rocks that would mess Yanmega up, Support Pokemon

Wall;
    Bronzong @ Leftovers
    Relaxed Nature - EV's(252 HP / 204 S.Def / 52 Atk) - Levitate
    - Gyro Ball
    - Hypnosis
    - Stealth Rock
    - Explosion
    Basically a wall/ support. Could set up Stealth Rock mid-game and sleep a powerful sweeper or suicide with explosion.

Mixed Sweep;
    Lucario @ Expert belt
    Jolly Nature - EV's(252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4HP) - Steadfast
    - Substitute
    - Close Combat
    - Crunch
    - Extremespeed
    He's my mixed sweeper and helps to give me good Type coverage. He works in synch with the other sweepers to tear holes into the enemy team.

Special Sweeper;
    Gengar @ Petaya Berry
    Modest Nature - EV's(252 S.Atk / 252 Spe. / 6 HP) - Levitate
    - Shadow Ball
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Focus Blast
    - Substitute
    Not much explaining here really, Gengar is a BEASTLY pokemon and I intend to use him to kill as much as possible!

Physical Sweeper;
    Garchomp @ Life orb
    Jolly Nature - EV's(200 Att / 252 Spe. / 52 HP) - Sand Veil
    - Substitute
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Draco Meteor (Dragon claw?)
    I think he might not need sub or Swords dance but i think if i can get a turn or two to boost attack and raise a sub, he could sweep a chunk of the enemy team's team out :)

That was quite a large post but i want you to know as much as possible so you can help fine tune my team, I'm new here so if one of these has a gaping weakness/ Flaw then tell me straight up! Feedback is appreciated! :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I wouldn't call Lucario a mixed sweeper because it only has physical moves. Swords Dance is a better option over Substitute.

Back