• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Compilation of my QUESTIONs and REQUESTs

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
  • Good day guys ^_^ so Instead of posting new thread for every question, I decided to make a compilation of it..

NOTE: SOME OF MY QUESTIONS ARE FOR FIRERED VERSION.

1: ORAS MEGA
    So, I google'd it many times but I found nothing, so this is a request, If someone have MEGA BEEDRILL Front and back sprite and Icon sprite of Mega beedrill and Mega Pidgeot, It would be nice if you can share it to me.

2: TEMPORARY FLAGS
    I wont elaborate my question, what is Temporary flags?

3: ROM ADDRESS
    I read many tutorials and they are using 0x08ABCDEF, some are 0x02123456 or something like that, is that better than using Hex editor?

4: GETTING AN OFFSET IN VBA
    Is it possible to get an offset of a graphics while you are using VBOY?

5: VRAM
    What is VRAM? and advantages of it in hacking rom?

6: SAMPLE ROUTINE
    Can anyone give me an ASM routiNE? Any ASM routine, like Checking trainers ID, or somethinng that doesnt posted on Resource and Development or tools, tutorials nd resource thread

7: BADGE CHECK ON HM's
    How to change the badge Check in HM's? I want activating first badge will enable you to use CUT, second badge is STREGTH and etcetera, on more thing, DIG, and TELEPORT can be used outside the battle, what I mean is, a pokemon that have a Dig, if you open Menu>>Pokemon>> and PRESS A to it, You can see These: DIG SUMMARY SWITCH AND CANCEL,, so how to make WATER PULSE, BITE or other moves to be like that

8: IMAGE ON TEXT
    Well, this is not about rom hacking, I just want to ask on how to make a text inside the image? I saw many posts here that had that kind of design

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • To answer your first question: they might not be out for a little while! I havent found mega sceptile yet!

Years
  • Temporary flags are normal flags that are reset once you leave a map
    For example, cut trees use hidesprite followed by hidesprite 0x temporary flag
    So when the player exits the map the cut tree will be reset
    Also, it might be a good idea to search before you ask all these questions
    Everyday I see like 3 questions or so from you, and I feel like you don't search before asking

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
    Years
  • Temporary flags are normal flags that are reset once you leave a map
    For example, cut trees use hidesprite followed by hidesprite 0x temporary flag
    So when the player exits the map the cut tree will be reset
    Also, it might be a good idea to search before you ask all these questions
    Everyday I see like 3 questions or so from you, and I feel like you don't search before asking

Thanks, but about Im not searching, no! I always search for my questions in Tools, Tutorials and resource and development thread, But I found nothing, maybe I missed that xD

Back