• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complete Chapter Scans Archive: Scans Thread

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • If you want to discuss anything about the scans here with others, start a new thread. Do NOT post in this thread, because your posts will be deleted.

Complete Chapter Scans will be posted here weekly/daily/monthly/whenever Max has the time to upload scans/yearly.

Read the following set of rules:

oran_point.gif
    The following are original scans of the Pokemon Manga, scanned by the Pokemon City scanning team. You may NOT claim these as your own.
    oran_point.gif
    You may NOT post these at your own site or forums.
    oran_point.gif
    You will need to contact us if you want to translate.
    oran_point.gif
    All of these scans are the property of the Pokemon City, legally bought from bookstore. You may not reproduce these scans in any ways possible.
    oran_point.gif
    You may only use cropped (cut out) images from these scans for minor graphics and imaging usage.
    oran_point.gif
    The manga are copyrighted by their respective owners*. All rights reserved.
    oran_point.gif
    We will not put up scans in ZIP/RAR files for downloading, so please do not ask.
    oran_point.gif
    The Pokemon City will not be responsible for any damage caused to you commercially, physically and/or mentally in any way for these scans.

For further information or questions, send a Private Message to the usernames Supreme Edgeboy Max or Akinari.

--

* COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:

Pokemon Magical Adventures / PiPiPi © 1998 TSUKIRINO Yumi, © 2000 Nintendo, CREATURES, GAME FREAK - all rights reserved. Story and art by Yumi Tsukirino. Original Japanese edition published in 1998 by Shogakukan Inc., Tokyo. English translation rights in Singapore arranged with Shogakukan Inc. through Japan Foreign-Rights Centre. Artwork and translation produced in cooperation with Viz Communications, Inc. Published by Chuang Yi Publishing Private. LTD., Singapore.

Pokemon Adventures / PokeSpecial © 2000 KUSAKA Hidenori / Mato, © 2000 Nintendo, CREATURES, GAME FREAK - all rights reserved. Story by Hidenori Kusaka, art by Mato. Based on the game by Tsunekazu Ishihara and Satoshi Tajiri. Original Japanese edition published in 2000 by Shogakukan., Tokyo. English translation rights in Singapore arranged with Shogakukan Inc. through Japan Foreign-Rights Center. Artwork and translation produced in cooperation with Viz Communications, Inc. Published by Chuang Yi Publishing Private. LTD., Singapore.

Pokemon Golden Boys / Pocket Monsters Kin Gin Golden Boys © 2000 SAITO Muneo, © 2003 Nintendo, CREATURES, GAME FREAK - all rights reserved. Story and art by Saito Muneo. Original Japanese edition published in 2000 by Shogakukan Inc., Tokyo. English translation rights in Singapore arranged with Shogakukan Inc. through The Kashima Agency for Japan Foreign-Rights Centre. Published by Chuang Yi Publishing Private LTD., Singapore.

Pokemon Pikachu Shocks Back © 1995, 1996 and 1998 Nintendo, CREATURES, GAMEFREAK. TM and ® are trademarks of Nintendo. © 1999 Nintendo. Story and art by Toshihiro Ono. Based on the animated series by Tsunekazu Ishihira and Satoshi Tajiri. First published by Shogakukan Inc., Tokyo. Published by Viz Communications Inc., San Francisco, USA.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • kingin_logo.gif

These scans are the property of the Pokemon City. Rules from the first post apply. This post is best viewed using the Midnight Misty theme.

Manga Volume 1
    Chapter 1 - Let's Go! The Journey Towards The Championship.
    Chapter 2 - Falkner, The Bird Keeper's Challenge!!
    Chapter 3 - The Legendary Pokemon Appears!
    Chapter 4 - Lets Aim For The Goal!!
    Chapter 5 - Extreme Power!! The Friday Pokemon
    Remaining chapters are to be uploaded soon.

G-kin

Live Yourself
    Years
  • Not Found
    The requested URL /gb_1_1_01.JPG was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why? Why?

T00C00L

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    Not Found
    The requested URL /gb_1_1_01.JPG was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

yeah, samething with me, too!

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Pokemon Trainer MAY said:
    All of the links already died. Except the Rescue Team link, but I can't understand Japanese. Hix hix :.(

The site's domain died. But I hope Max will bring the site back to life and scan something new.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    We're not supposed to post here, as said on the first line of the first post, but to answer your question a little more then Maxim already did:

Indeed, the domain did die. The problem with the domain is, we have a new one, we just don't know the url yet. ^^;

I apologize for the inconvinience, but until we figure out where our new domain is (or if we even have one), PCity will be down for the time being. I'll ask Max about it now, see if there's been any progress in figuring out where everything will be hosted.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • As of now, I guess you people can post if you want and all.

The future of Pokemon City is uncertain~ either we'll need to move to a new host now or something, 'cause the one we were on litereally refuses to switch domain settings to any new ones. Watch this space for any updates.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • I think Supreme Edgeboy Max stopped eevrything. Site isn't back soooo long and I didn't see him on Community very long time.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It's most likely discontinued, due to lack of finding a server we can use. And also, Max probably doesn't have any of the miscallenious information left.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • I know that Pokemon City was disbanned long time ago but please! Continue the scanning project or at least post the chapters scanned before.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
  • WTF are you talking about? It's not stolen from Nicoleb... My friend scanned them with his OWN books...

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • WTF are you talking about? It's not stolen from Nicoleb... My friend scanned them with his OWN books...

So, your friend is wasting the time. Nicoleb already scanned volumes 1-8. If he has some later books (9 and later) he should scan these. EVERYONE knows the Kanto and Yellow Saga because of Nicoleb's scans. So, that's pointless to scan it again. That's time to scan something... less common.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
  • sigh...forget it, no point in arguing here. He will get to the chapters after volume 8...eventually... After all, he does have all the books.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • sigh...forget it, no point in arguing here. He will get to the chapters after volume 8...eventually... After all, he does have all the books.

Lol. It will take YEARS to get to Volume 8 if he'll still waste his time scanning old volumes. EVERYONE KNOWS THEM! He's wasting his time!!!!!!

Do people really have to have scans of always the same, old volumes of special but just scanned by different people? That makes no sense! It's waste of time!

Back